Anyone else have issues when jumping to a thread through its title?

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
For example, when you're on the home page, you click the title of a thread above the most recent post, and it takes you to that thread. But for some reason EVERY TIME I do this to go to the current Christmas thread, I end up on page 26 every time. I don't like that it does that to me lol. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone know how to fix it? :)

It goes to the page you were most recently on I think? You just have to go into the subforum and click on it instead

It goes to the page you were most recently on I think? You just have to go into the subforum and click on it instead

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. And since it sends me to that one page every time, it becomes the most recent page for me. It's not like I'm too lazy to go to the Subforum first. But the convenience of the Home Page Links was so nice :c

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. And since it sends me to that one page every time, it becomes the most recent page for me. It's not like I'm too lazy to go to the Subforum first. But the convenience of the Home Page Links was so nice :c

Gahh yeah... I don't think there's a solution to this so...sorry ;;

Lol it's not the end of the world! Thanks alot for your help :>

Well actually, if you want to go to the last page, you can click the little...fast forward...button beside the title
.......but if you want to go the first page then, yeah...

But you're welcome haha

For example, when you're on the home page, you click the title of a thread above the most recent post, and it takes you to that thread. But for some reason EVERY TIME I do this to go to the current Christmas thread, I end up on page 26 every time. I don't like that it does that to me lol. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone know how to fix it? :)

It's doing this for me too and driving me insane.

Yeah on the 12 Days of Christmas thread it always takes me to one of Apple's post instead of the most recent comment.

Omg I thought it was just me. It's been doing this with a lot of threads since yesterday for me, it's horrible. I even tried going through the following pages individually and it didn't help.

I've been having the same problem. It doesn't matter what thread it is, if I click the title it will automatically bring me to a random page in the middle of the thread. It's never the first nor the last page either.

Back