Jack
Waluigi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Blue Feather
Feedback
100% (55) +
Hello!

My town is a mess and i need some one to overhaul it. I am talking about the complete layout and stuff.
- Making paths (with paterns)
- Replacing tree's / flowers / bushes.
- Whatever else you can imagine.
- You would have to provide your own patterns. I don't have anything prepared.

For inspiration i have this dream town.
Jolly japan - 2900-0395-5809 (video on you-tube)

I know this wil take allot of time. So i am willing to pay 1000TBT for it. And you can visit the Sanrio RV's i have all the cards. If its realy pretty i can throw in a some more bells.

The theme for my town is Zen. I have the Zen PWP's and i have al my dreamies already. But i also want it to have somthing to do with my town name which is Cinnabar (fire island from pokemon). I have loads of flowers and hybrids.

If you feel up to the imense task respond here and we can set up a time/ multiple times. To do this. I wil be looking at the Wi-Fi ratings. As i need some one i can trust. Also i want you to attach some pictures of your town/ dream adress

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Me please! xD VM?/PM me! :D

I'll be available in 20 minutes, so just vm/pm me and i'll be able to help, and don't worry you can trust me ^^. Also, i won't ask for that huge amount of tbt, 1k is too much, i'll be fine whit however much you want to give me! ^^

Last edited:
I can also help more too of course :p you have my info and such already

I can't give pictures of my town, but I can let you visit before I visit you! But you can trust me, I've had the game since the day it came out! :)

Updated the post a bit. I would love for you to include some pictures of your town/ dream adress.

Me? ahh, my town's a mess since i haven't gotten enough time to remodel and everything, and i don't have the DReam Suite for a dream address yet :/ But can i still help? xD

Thanks everyone for the intrest so far! I wil give some more people the time to react as i really want it done good.

No problem! take your time! But my town i'll be using is my new one, i got last month but i've had my old one since 2013, but both towns are a mess, since i stopped playing for a year but i got back into playing now ^^.

I have a question if I may? Is it possible to put down paths in other ppl's towns or do I give you the designs to put down yourself and just like;; point the way? Also I would like a screenshot of your town map (you can just take a photo with your phone) I like to draw where possible paths could be before I make them~ I'll also have to find out where your rocks and public works are to factor that in! Also, I think given time I could do a great Zen style maybe with some red bricks to match your Cinnabar theme? However, my main town is a fairytale style (dream address: 4C00-0028-36AD) so I understand if you'd rather have someone who actually has a Zen style to work for you!

I have a question if I may? Is it possible to put down paths in other ppl's towns or do I give you the designs to put down yourself and just like;; point the way? Also I would like a screenshot of your town map (you can just take a photo with your phone) I like to draw where possible paths could be before I make them~ I'll also have to find out where your rocks and public works are to factor that in! Also, I think given time I could do a great Zen style maybe with some red bricks to match your Cinnabar theme? However, my main town is a fairytale style (dream address: 4C00-0028-36AD) so I understand if you'd rather have someone who actually has a Zen style to work for you!

I don't know if that is possible really. If not you can put a flower or such and send me the path. Also i wil attach a photo of the map. I am going to visit the DA. You seem like you are up to the job! I like your idea! :)

2a777s5.jpg

I sent you pics of my town thrrough email! I can create a dream town too, but there is items on the ground because people haven't come and got them! (orders from here) Normally it is 100% not messy! ^^" (wendell should have all my designs if you find him!)

Last edited:
Just as fair warning, in the case that you've never done town paths before, I used 3 separate characters for all the paths in my town and it took me weeks to get everything sorta okay. And then I tweaked things and made them look better over like years.

So what I'm saying is you'll probably need 3 characters: 1st will hold like brick paths, 2nd will hold waterways, 3rd will hold misc. paths (such as individual stones or maybe flower planters, picnic paths, etc)

and with both of us working on it it should go faster, but I think you'll find yourself changing things constantly as time goes by as well! I myself am not yet at what you would say is my "perfect" town! :)

Last edited:
Hmm, see you got some nice offers here, you probably won't need me anymore, but good luck to everyone else! cx <3

Just as fair warning, in the case that you've never done town paths before, I used 3 separate characters for all the paths in my town and it took me weeks to get everything sorta okay. And then I tweaked things and made them look better over like years.

So what I'm saying is you'll probably need 3 characters: 1st will hold like brick paths, 2nd will hold waterways, 3rd will hold misc. paths (such as individual stones or maybe flower planters, picnic paths, etc)

and with both of us working on it it should go faster, but I think you'll find yourself changing things constantly as time goes by as well! I myself am not yet at what you would say is my "perfect" town! :)
I did the same with my town!! ^^ I use all 3 of my characters, and have been tweaking stuff! :)

Last edited:

Thats so! It also doesn't have to be a overnight job. It can take multiple days/sessions. And when i am free i can help you if you point out what i have to do! I think i wil take you on as the overhauler! If you want you can swing by later to check my town out. Ans test if you can place a patern.

My town wil never be "perfect" as i don't have the time to put all the PWP's perfect. So if its like nice i am already happy! And your dreamtown is Pretty!

Do you maybe have like discord? Would be easyer to talk.

Thats so! It also doesn't have to be a overnight job. It can take multiple days/sessions. And when i am free i can help you if you point out what i have to do! I think i wil take you on as the overhauler! If you want you can swing by later to check my town out. Ans test if you can place a patern.

My town wil never be "perfect" as i don't have the time to put all the PWP's perfect. So if its like nice i am already happy! And your dreamtown is Pretty!

Do you maybe have like discord? Would be easyer to talk.

I have skype? I might have a discord profile I vaguely remember something like this, if you'd prefer that I can go download it again :D I'm in the process of finding a bunch of different paths that you might like, once I'm done I'll send you a link to like a google docs with a list of them all, and you can debate which ones suit your taste more :) Also, you're going to need a lot of bamboo if you want to have a proper Zen feeling, and starts, also maybe a few orange flowers to fit your Cinnabar theme? I have a little bit of orange roses you can just have since I'm getting rid of them if you'd like me to bring them when I come over!

So once i do come over I'm going to do 3 things before leaving today because I have plans to see a movie with friends: 1) I'm going to find you Public Works and mark where they are on this map you gave me, 2) find where your rocks are and mark those as well 3) find out if I can set down paths though I don't think it's possible (too bad you aren't my sister, I just played her game and put down her paths for her xD)

Once I get home today I'll do a little drawing of where things could be and send it to you!

Last edited:
I have skype? I might have a discord profile I vaguely remember something like this, if you'd prefer that I can go download it again :D I'm in the process of finding a bunch of different paths that you might like, once I'm done I'll send you a link to like a google docs with a list of them all, and you can debate which ones suit your taste more :) Also, you're going to need a lot of bamboo if you want to have a proper Zen feeling, and starts, also maybe a few orange flowers to fit your Cinnabar theme? I have a little bit of orange roses you can just have since I'm getting rid of them if you'd like me to bring them when I come over!

So once i do come over I'm going to do 3 things before leaving today because I have plans to see a movie with friends: 1) I'm going to find you Public Works and mark where they are on this map you gave me, 2) find where your rocks are and mark those as well 3) find out if I can set down paths though I don't think it's possible (too bad you aren't my sister, I just played her game and put down her paths for her xD)

Once I get home today I'll do a little drawing of where things could be and send it to you!

Sounds great! I have skype also i wil send you a pm with my skype name! I can let you swing by in like an hour. Need to visit my granny now.

Back