• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Some one to overhaul my town! 1000TBT reward

Well, I guess you're only letting her do it... good luck! ^^" I just wanted to help and I could use the 1000 tbt... But I guess that won't happen! ^^"

EDIT: just got your PM

Last edited:
oo sorry I'll be gone in an hour! that's when my movie starts, but when I get home I'll be free to come over, and I'll be free pretty much all day tomorrow!

oo sorry I'll be gone in an hour! that's when my movie starts, but when I get home I'll be free to come over, and I'll be free pretty much all day tomorrow!

I'll be free tomorrow also, which is good so we have time to plan and discuss things! ;) @whatnamenow Penellope agreed to let me be her partner, and we'll split the tbt in half! (500 each) I'm willing to do lots of work to help! :D

I'll be free tomorrow also, which is good so we have time to plan and discuss things! ;) @whatnamenow Penellope agreed to let me be her partner, and we'll split the tbt in half! (500 each) I'm willing to do lots of work to help! :D

Thats fine be me! Let her know to send al the details to me. She wil be the contact person.

Back