• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [OPEN]░L░♥░c░k░e░t░'░s░ ░A░r░t░ ░S░h░♥░p░

Username: Gabi<3AnimalCrossing
Male or Female: Female
Reference(s): Here!
Style: Cute
Price Payed: 80 TBT (I'll send after its finished if thats okay)
Other: Once its finished, are you able to resize it so its small enough to fit in a signature? Thank you so much and if you are able to draw my mayor hugging a villager in her hands I'll pay extra!

Other: I could, it would be really blurry cause I draw on a huge canvas though :(
What villager? depending on the difficulty i could draw the villager!

Also, for payment, I draw the mayor, send you a watermarked version, have you pay then send you the unwatermarked version :)

Last edited:
Other: I could, it would be really blurry cause I draw on a huge canvas though :(
What villager? depending on the difficulty i could draw the villager!

Also, for payment, I draw the mayor, send you a watermarked version, have you pay then send you the unwatermarked version :)

Ohh, can I see what happens to it when you resize?
Can you draw my mayor hugging a small sized Lolly, ref
Okay, thank you!

Last edited:
Username: pinkcotton (previously pinklolipop34)
Male or Female: Female
Reference(s): Click Me!
Style: Bust
Price Payed: 25
Other: Tysm! <3

I'm now only -481 now, someone donated.

You can't have donations apparently, it'll be refunded to the person.
Ah, yes, here is a quote from moderator Jake.
"...any bells you receive will be returned to their owner. Instead, you are to recuperate the amount of bells you exploited through your own means, and not by receiving donations from other users, and I stress that anyone who donates in the future will have their bells returned... If you bypass your debt by asking/receiving donations, they will be removed - this applies for anyone else who is currently in debt for exploiting the username change bug."
His full post is located here.
Best of luck! :D
And tysm for accepting! ^u^

Last edited:

You can't have donations apparently, it'll be refunded to the person.
Ah, yes, here is a quote from moderator Jake.
"...any bells you receive will be returned to their owner. Instead, you are to recuperate the amount of bells you exploited through your own means, and not by receiving donations from other users, and I stress that anyone who donates in the future will have their bells returned... If you bypass your debt by asking/receiving donations, they will be removed - this applies for anyone else who is currently in debt for exploiting the username change bug."
His full post is located here.
Best of luck! :D
And tysm for accepting! ^u^

problem: i don't really know who sent ill try tho

when im out of debt

Last edited:
I think the Mods/Admins do it for you, since when they send you the bells, it turns into 0 in since it's negative.

I'm sorry you lost your tbt :(
I'd love to order another full body from you, if I can get another one, when a slit clears up. Let me know? :)

I'm sorry you lost your tbt :(
I'd love to order another full body from you, if I can get another one, when a slit clears up. Let me know? :)

yes! I will let you knwo! I am working on one right now, but i have homework and stuff to do so it may not be fore a few days :c

@everyone

I've been incredibly busy with school, but it hasn't stopped me from drawing. I need to do some math assignments, but those should be done! I also have to help take care of my baby sister (born in November 2016,) so thats been pretty time consuming. I really hope that I can get my current requests done and maybe work on some new ones! I wasn't expecting to have so many orders, actually, XD. Anyway guys, once I get all my math done I'll be off of hiatus and probably start working on requests!

And I'm off to go work on my math!

I am so sorry! School and life caught up with me with me having 20 missing assignments with my grandpa in the hospital ;-;

I am off of my semi-hiatus, the trimester ended today! I should be back to drawing soon :3

Also if you guys could motivate me to do my homework that'd be great ;)

Back