Green Candy
Red Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (53) +
[OPEN]░L░♥░c░k░e░t░'░s░ ░A░r░t░ ░S░h░♥░p░

♥ Welcome to my art shop! ♥

||Intro|| ||Rules|| ||Examples|| ||Prices|| ||Form|| ||Slots|| ||Q/A||

Hello! My name is Summer and I'll be drawing some arts for you, if you decide to order. I am currently in Middle School (please don't judge), and I like to draw. I draw in every class I can, such as College and Career Awareness, Math (she takes my paper away though ;-;), English (reading, a class dedicated to reading), Science, Study Hall (basically an hour where you just do homework), and English (this one is like language rules and typing essays and stufff.) I've been drawing since 2014, and I got my first Wacom tablet on Easter 2016! Also, I played the violin and viola last year, and am currently playing the saxophone. I'm thinking of taking classes such as art, music, and whatever else there is next year. So yeah, I like questions, so feel free to PM, VM, (if these are turned off, let me know, I read through all of the posts in this thread, so tell me!) or ask in this thread. Thanks for reading! ☺

Last edited:
♥ Rules ♥

I should probably have rules, I mean it is a shop.

1 - Don't be rude
2 - If I decline, don't come back and give me a bad rating. I can't draw certain things
3 - Don't beg
4 - Don't get too out of hand in the thread
5 - Follow the TBT rules

♥ Examples ♥

We also gotta have examples, I mean, why would you buy my art if you didn't like it?

NOTE*** I'm still working on shading and hair, so they may look different depending on how I feel

rvwZz1W.jpg
lLjgBJn.jpg

♥ Prices ♥

Halfway through the officials! (so far)

Here are the prices:

|Full Body| 75-100 TBTB (these take time so its like 25% time and 75% other stuff)
|Bust| 25-50 TBTB
|Detailed Characters| +10-20 TBTB

Subject to change

♥ Form ♥

[b] Username:[/b]
[b] Male or Female: [/b]
[b] Reference(s):[/b]
[b]Style:[/b]
[b] Price Payed:[/b]
[b] Other:[/b]

Last edited:
♥Slots♥

Full Body

1.issitohbi
2. Gabi<3AnimalCrossing

Bust

1. Amilee
2. pinkcotton
3._______

Last edited:
♥Q/A♥

No questions asked, ask them in the thread or by VM/PMing me!

~~OPEN~~

Last edited:
Username: wearthesun
Male or Female: female
Reference(s): mayor Edith (is it okay if I let you choose which outfit you feel most comfortable drawing?)
Style: full body
Price Payed: 100
Other: let me know if you want me to choose a ref ♥

Username: wearthesun
Male or Female: female
Reference(s): mayor Edith (is it okay if I let you choose which outfit you feel most comfortable drawing?)
Style: full body
Price Payed: 100
Other: let me know if you want me to choose a ref ♥

I got an outfit! I've added you to the list and I'll draw her soon, she could be done anywhere from 2 hours to a few days so, just wait a bit :3

Username: issitohbi
Male or Female: Female
Reference(s): One Two
She can be on the pale side with long braids
Style: Cute
Price Payed: 85? Let me know~
Other: Here's something she might wear (with white shoes), and here's her traditional outfit.

If you accept, let me know the BTB if you decide to do traditional so I make sure to save them for you! ♥

Last edited:
Username: issitohbi
Reference(s): One Two
She can be on the pale side with long braids
Price Payed: 85? Let me know~
Other: Here's something she might wear (with white shoes), and here's her traditional outfit.

If you accept, let me know the BTB if you decide to do traditional so I make sure to save them for you! ♥

I could try! I'll add you to the list, but she might be a little complicated. I'll do you after wearthesun :)

Thank you so much! If you need anything to be simplified, let me know what. I have a lot of looks that I love on her so it's no trouble c:

I'mma bump this so that I can get my refs easier, busts are still open!

Hi, do you still take requests even if the full body slots are full since I would like a full body?
Thank you and lovely artwork ^-^

Last edited:
Username: Gabi<3AnimalCrossing
Reference(s): Here!
Price Payed: 80 TBT (I'll send after its finished if thats okay)
Other: Once its finished, are you able to resize it so its small enough to fit in a signature? Thank you so much and if you are able to draw my mayor hugging a villager in her hands I'll pay extra!

Last edited:
Back