Putting myself out there

brenbell

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey there TBT! Hope you're enjoying the holiday season.

So I'm going to go out on a limb here. I'm currently a sophomore in college, and although I've met a lot of great friends, gone on dates, etc., I haven't met someone that I can really connect with.

I always think about some of the things that really matter to me, and Animal Crossing has always been close to my heart. Everyone in this community is so welcoming and kind, and you must like Animal Crossing too! So I don't know. I think I'm looking for someone to be friends with, dare I say maybe potentially date or something? This all might sound crazy but I'm really putting myself out there for all of you.

Some facts I guess? You can always PM me I'm a pretty open book (oh god I'm actually doing this):

• My name is Brenden and I'm 19 year old guy
  • I go to school in NC but currently live in NY
  • I'm a computer science major, but I love writing, listenting to music, and playing video games too
  • Some other games I like are Pokemon, Overwatch, Smash Bros., recently Stardew Valley, etc.
  • I posted in the What do you look like? thread in case you want to know if I'm actually a person lol (btw the beard is negotiable)
  • My favorite villager is Blaire because she shares my birthday

Alright, no this isn't a joke, and yes, I can't believe I'm doing this. I guess I kinda just believe that you'll never know unless you try, right? Thanks for making this far and feel free to make fun of me for this.

Last edited:
If only belltreeforums was a dating site, the forum motto will be "Dating site for all animal crossing personalities".

I'm crazy about Animal Crossing! I think everyone is here. I mean I have my credit card currently put on hold just for ordering exclusive amiibo cards from the UK. I don't care...I just love AC bahahaha

D'aww! Alright, so I'm taken, but I wanted to say you sound cute af. There's no shame in putting yourself out there, especially when you're looking for people that have similar interests and passions!

Hope you find someone! Looking on forums for a potential partner may seem strange to some, but no stranger than looking for friendship if you ask me! My fiance' and I actually met on Myspace back in 2007 through a Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay. We dated long-distance for 4 years, and have been living together for four years since. We have probably one of the healthiest relationships out of our friends despite meeting and starting the relationship in a potentially unhealthy way, haha. ANYWHO, the point is to do what you feel is best and stay safe :D

Also, your links appear to be broken in the what you look like thread ^^

Good luck dude! ^0^/

D'aww! Alright, so I'm taken, but I wanted to say you sound cute af. There's no shame in putting yourself out there, especially when you're looking for people that have similar interests and passions!

Hope you find someone! Looking on forums for a potential partner may seem strange to some, but no stranger than looking for friendship if you ask me! My fiance' and I actually met on Myspace back in 2007 through a Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay. We dated long-distance for 4 years, and have been living together for four years since. We have probably one of the healthiest relationships out of our friends despite meeting and starting the relationship in a potentially unhealthy way, haha. ANYWHO, the point is to do what you feel is best and stay safe :D

Good luck dude! ^0^/

I met someone on a reality tv game site where you can play games. It's a toxic community now but hey it was nice while it lasted.

takes courage to introduce yourself to a ton of strangers, i never did when first joined.

welcome brenden, you have the same name as my older brother but his is " brenndon" hehe. i hope you enjoy your time on tbt.

ah, hello newcomer. quite interesting to see a computer science major around these forums, id like to know how you manage your time lol. my name's Ari (ah-ree), nice to meet you. hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Good luck dude! ^0^/

Hey thanks for letting me know about the links, that would have been awkward. Much appreciated!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah, hello newcomer. quite interesting to see a computer science major around these forums, id like to know how you manage your time lol. my name's Ari (ah-ree), nice to meet you. hope you enjoy your stay here :)

I've been just starting to learn how to draw with a sketchbook and some pencils, but after seeing the stuff you've made, damnnnn. I don't know how long it's gonna take me to draw until I can be as good as you, if ever lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I mean I don't really know what I was expecting, I think you kinda just run through all your options and get impatient with what's given to you I guess. Compared to my friends I clearly have a small, but well-defined personality groups that I'm probably compatible with so whereas they can just met anyone and they'll fit right in, it's a bit harder for me.

Hey there, it takes guts to put yourself out there, however you choose to (online or off). And Animal Crossing is definitely a series close to many people's hearts, whether they are new to it, or it was a part of their childhood. You're probably in a good place (also newish to the forums, but read/stalked it for a couple of years) here!

Dating online's a risky thing, but I hope you find some people to talk to!

And haha, I currently have Blaire in one of my old Wild World towns! She's one of my favorite squirrel villagers.

Back