Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Winter Mittens
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (369) +
Hi there, welcome! ^^

I'm asking you to join our Discord Server: "Hylian Community"!

We're a Gaming Community - evolving daily!

As you join us, there's a Blackboard - You should definitely read the rules in this Chat!
We're all in the Village. People are talking about anything offtopic here! ^^

In our Chats there are Roles, as you are active or inactive, you move up and down in the Roles.

Check the Hyrule Pictobox, when you're a "Knight", so you can see our pretty faces (or pets) ^^
We now also have a Music, Series/Movies/Anime and Library Chat, only for active members.

Anyone who likes Roleplaying will surely like our Studio and the Puppetry.
In the Tavern, you can join the more battle themed Roleplaying, which leads us to the Dungeon.
There you can spend your time as a Hylian Warrior on an Adventure with us! ^^

But we all play Video Games, so how about ...
Mario? Zelda? Pok?mon? Yokai Watch? Animal Crossing? Harvest Moon? Fantasy Life? Fire Emblem? Splatoon? Smash Bros? Monster Hunter? Final Fantasy? Kingdom Hearts? Steam Games? ...

These are just a few examples of our existing Chats!
We also have weekly/monthly Giveaways/Contests for different kinds of active Games ^^
So we can encourage People to share and play with us!

We totaly understand, if you're a shy person!
We promise, to treat you, as we were treaded on our first day in the Chats!
You can also disable any Chats, where you don't want to participate in ^^
There are no Voice Chats in our Community, due to our age spectrum.

I'm sure, we can find a place for everyone, to feel well!
It's nice, to just communicate about the newest must-have!
Or partner up quick for a spontanous match!

Are you interested in joining us? ^^

A Discord Account is needed, so we don't lose the communication.
You can download it on your PC, Tablet or Smartphone - there's even a Browser-Version, if you'd like to check us out first ^^

Thank you, to everyone who shows interest and helps, to keep this chat up for us!!!

Join the Hylian Community!

As a little Goodie ...

If I see you enjoy the Chats, I will upgrade your Role to "Knight".
As a Knight, you're free to visit my daily Amiibo or receive small Goodies in currently ongiong Games! ^^

I wish everyone of you a good day and hope, you're gonna give our Community a Chance! ^^

Last edited:
I was gonna join, but i realized this was a new thread for the same server so i can't btb. Anyways, this is a good server and y'all should join.

Good Morning y'all

Many in the chats are still sleeping, but some are still up ^^

We currently have an ACNL Advent Giveaway ongoing.

Also there is a SOS Chaining Contest and a Breeding Contest going on in the Pok?mon Chat.

Anyone who would like to participate, reach out to us! ^^

Last edited:
Hey there, I've noticed that this is the third time you've remade this exact same thread, near word-for-word, whilst having locked the other two within the last 2 months. Whilst I don't have a problem with this, in future it would be appreciated if you could stick to the one thread rather than remaking it every month. Thanks.

Hey there, I've noticed that this is the third time you've remade this exact same thread, near word-for-word, whilst having locked the other two within the last 2 months. Whilst I don't have a problem with this, in future it would be appreciated if you could stick to the one thread rather than remaking it every month. Thanks.

Thank You for the Info.
I didn't know this.

I've been placing it back and forth between Retail and Market, since I realize after a while people are getting fed up and no one was joining in the Retail for a while.
I didn't mean to bother anymore in the Retail and moved back for said reason. ^^

You should all join this server! I joined up a few days ago to check it out. Turned out i had a blast and the people on it are super nice and helpfull. Definitly worth to check out :)

If you are interested, we have Shiny Hunting Contests for Pok?mon! And we have wonderful prizes too! ^^ We have a pretty good community I must say =)

Anyone check us out ^^

We have two Contests for Pokemon going on, if you like breeding or chaining.
Also the ACNL Giveaway is ongoing, which offers free daily choice-amiibo visits upon request ^^

Can't wait to start the Pokemon Battle contest soon ^^

Hey there, as of our new rule updates for 2017, we no longer allow discord chats to be advertised in their own threads.
However, in the near future, we will have a Discord Server Directory Thread, where you will be allowed to post and advertise your discord, but until then, we ask that you stick to advertising your discord in your signature only. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back