Food you think smells good, but will never eat

Coffee, when I drink it is so bitter, but I love the smell. (if it has lots of sugar I don't know if I'll like it because I've never had it like that before)

Most spicy things I think smell sooooo good, but I can barely eat mild spice without my mouth burning off :( So I will always crave it but never eat it!

Meat.

When I was younger I always thought chili smelled and looked good, but every time I tried it I would gag.

Bro if something looks good I'm gonna chuck it in my mouth, it could even be fried crickets, I don't judge.

Meat in general. I've been a vegetarian for over a year now and before that had never eaten any red meat in my life (only chicken & turkey). But whenever I'm outside in the summer and people are having bbq's I always think they smell so good. Or like when I worked at a fast food restaurant, I would be passing out the food to people and the smell of it would be so tempting. But meat in general is just so nasty to me at this point just because of my reasons for being a vegetarian so I most likely would never eat it again.

Fruit juice, like apple, orange, fruit punch. I don't like juice. It's too sour. But it smells good!

Pineapples smell amazing. But i just can't eat it, idk why, it makes my tongue feel weird, i'll probably never eat it again.

not sure if this counts as it's a drink rather than food, but i love the smell of coffee, but i wouldn't drink it - it tastes awful because it's waaaaay too bitter. D:

Pineapples smell amazing. But i just can't eat it, idk why, it makes my tongue feel weird, i'll probably never eat it again.

Pineapple does this to everyone, it's because the pineapple is "eating" you back with it's acidic properties.

Meat, I crave it badly but I'm a vegetarian so ewfoiwejioe

I also feel the same about oatmeal, except I have eaten it before and it really is terrible

Pineapple is actually the reverse for me. I hate the smell so I can't eat it fresh, but it's alright in tacos oddly enough because it doesn't smell and you can't really feel it much.

But yeah burnt almonds, smells really good but almonds are way too sweet for me to eat.

I absolutely love the rich, thick aroma of dark chocolate, but if I ever try eating dark chocolate, I fid myself gagging on it...

I gave up on eating McDonald's a few years back, but the smell will sometimes try to lure me back... (But I always resist because I am stronger!)

Also, I don't think this really counts because I actually eat it sometimes, but I enjoy the smell of cooking beef much more than eating it.

Tacos. They smell really good to me, but I dislike the texture of them in my mouth. Just something about how they feel as I eat them makes me uncomfortable and lose my appetite and I can never eat more than a bite

Back