• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are/is your favourite video game genre(s)?

Corrie

I hear the secrets that you keep...
Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
White Pansy
White Pansy
What genre(s) of video games do you like best and tend to play most of?

Simulation, Rpg, adventure, first person shooters.. In that order! :) love em all though.

I play them all.. with the exception of sports games :p
My favorites are life simulation, and shooter games with vivid storytelling/ and adventuring.
Uncharted 4 remains at the top of my list for best games of 2016. <3 Pokemon Su/Mo is also at the top!

That I play on my own are;

First person shooters.
RPGs.
Simulation.
Racing.

But I'm too anxious to play horror games, lol. So I mainly just watch my bf play those (or gameplays of them) I also can't play games like dark souls, I will ***** my pants for the most dumbest of reasons, so I just sit and watch.

I'm horrible I know lol

platformers are my favorite cause theyre easy to pick up and play but i also love rpgs, simulation, and fighting games.

i play all sorts of genres. rpgs (all kinds), racing, fighting, life simulators, platformers, whatever animal crossing counts as... my favourite has to be rpgs, though, mainly because i really like how you generally have to play strategically in them because most of them are turn-based, as well as the fact that they tend to have the best stories.

Metroidvania. Stupid name and it's probably more of a subgenre but, yeah, there you go. I can't stand FPS and RTS.

Simulators

Adventure

Action

These three genres where combined to make the perfect games

but then ramen.jpg accidentally added another ingredient MMORPGS

THUS THE BEST GAME WAS BORN

but seriously mmorpgs are the best

also life sims so i can feel less lonely

Last edited:
I prefer games that I can play by myself, but have the option for multiplayer. My favorite genres in no particular order are otome, dating simulators, whatever Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley are, and MMO/RPG. I've also got mad respect for visual novels and fighting games.

Fantasy, MMOs, FPS, fighting, life simulators, racing. Mostly just depends on what kind of mood I am in

Racing, adventure, occasionally fantasy and simulation. I like a bit of everything, but I'm most skilled at racing.

My favorite video game genres are life simulators, racing, fantasy, adventure and action. 'u'

Back