• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are/is your favourite video game genre(s)?

RPG and Adventure games, though I'm a sucker for some classic platformers. I want characters I can identify with (The Last Remnant, The World Ends With You, 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors) and/or a story that draws me in (Virtue's Last Reward, Persona 5, Star Ocean 4). If a game doesn't fit one of those two requirements, it better be a platformer as fun as Spyro or Yoshi's Island.

RPG by far, though I dabble a bit in everything except Sports games. There are currently only 2 exceptions to that: Rocket League and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I love sandbox, horror, puzzles, platformers and simulation games. c:

Role-playing, Action/Adventure, Platformer, Puzzles, Horrors/Suspense, Simulation and probably, racing. I could honestly play any genre except for FPS.

Used to be a big fan of (J)RPGs but not so much anymore as I don't have a lot of free time to play them. I mostly find myself playing turn-based strategy and simulation games these days

ARPG's mainly like PoE
Action games such as BF1 etc etc
Indie games like Enter the gungeon and binding of isaac

RPG, JRPG, FPS, Racing, and Casual. I want to like fighting games but I'm no good at them lmao.

Life simulation games, visual novels and games with big ******* customizable main characters.

Last edited:
Back