Shop lil icon shop

err was 100 not enough? do u want me to re-submit my form or..?

it's not first come first serve, it's also dependent on how much i like your oc. i might do your order i might not idk yet, sometimes ill skip over some and do others first. no need to resubmit unless its a new character.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and on a side note your ref was tiny, i cant even see the face or any details.. ??? ????????

I'll give it a shot!! Hoping frogman gets considered!

name: Hyoshido
ref(s): http://imgur.com/a/OvCmY
offer: 190 (can do 200 whenever I get)
bg color: Transparent if possible
outline color: Black would work best? I dunno, whatever you think would go well.

im gay as **** for this beauty. i tried i hope its okay?
arZel0H.png

is it ok to submit a different form? i have a different character i'd like you to draw (if u can)

name: lei
ref(s): http://toyhou.se/557017.lei
offer: 500?
bg color: grey
outline color: black

Last edited:
I know it's not first come, first serve but I just wanted to check to see if my refs were good or if you aren't interested in that particular character. I don't mind waiting, I just want to make sure I don't spend the bells!

I know it's not first come, first serve but I just wanted to check to see if my refs were good or if you aren't interested in that particular character. I don't mind waiting, I just want to make sure I don't spend the bells!

i kinda beat around the bush with mayors, i prefer ocs over acnl mayors tbh. ~

OHH ok im sorry i can find a new ref idk what happened D: i guess tbt resized it automatically but i can link the full image now

name: Unnamed (i call him demonboy lol)
ref(s): [x]
offer: 100tbt
bg color: uhh navy blue/indigo (night sky colour)
outline color: ERR light blue? (teal)

Last edited:
i kinda beat around the bush with mayors, i prefer ocs over acnl mayors tbh. ~
Hehe, that's okay! I'll go cancel out that request because I do need OC art if you're feeling inspired by it c:

name: Hannah Whitehawk
ref(s): Toyhou.se | Lip inspo | Eye inspo | Eyebrow inspo
offer: 150
bg color: Pale pink or blue (or transparent)
outline color: White

Outside of this, she's really open to interpretation. I have no art for her but I envision her to be very beautiful yet still cute like anime girls c:

Ahhh all the icons are just amazing. Love holiday lucio! I may request another if you're interested! Lol oh man! So good eun!!!!!

SOOO I'M BACK FOR MORE
name: esweeeny
ref(s): KORRRA from legend of Korra :p Ref here!
offer: 100tbt
bg color: gray or black? or dark blue? LOL
outline color: white

Last edited:
Just thought I'd post another character in case you find that you like this one better. ;)

name: amye.miller
ref(s): http://sta.sh/2gx1ayhdhuf
offer: 150TBT
bg color: pink
outline color: black

Please note that he has pointy ears that stick out through his hair. Once again, thanks for considering! c:

so i got a new oc and i thought you might want to draw it instead of my first order?
name: axel
ref(s): x
offer: 150
bg color: dark purple
outline color: white

hi !! still gonna be drawing more so feel free to leave requests. i work a TON lately so my free time isn't as much as it used to be- but don't worry! i'll still be doing drawings. i'll always like your post if i've completed your order l. ♡

Back