• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop lil icon shop

err was 100 not enough? do u want me to re-submit my form or..?

it's not first come first serve, it's also dependent on how much i like your oc. i might do your order i might not idk yet, sometimes ill skip over some and do others first. no need to resubmit unless its a new character.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and on a side note your ref was tiny, i cant even see the face or any details.. ??? ????????

I'll give it a shot!! Hoping frogman gets considered!

name: Hyoshido
ref(s): http://imgur.com/a/OvCmY
offer: 190 (can do 200 whenever I get)
bg color: Transparent if possible
outline color: Black would work best? I dunno, whatever you think would go well.

im gay as **** for this beauty. i tried i hope its okay?
arZel0H.png

is it ok to submit a different form? i have a different character i'd like you to draw (if u can)

name: lei
ref(s): http://toyhou.se/557017.lei
offer: 500?
bg color: grey
outline color: black

Last edited:
xov47Nj.png

I CANT BREATHE GUYS.

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it ok to submit a different form? i have a different character i'd like you to draw (if u can)

name: lei
ref(s): http://toyhou.se/557017.lei
offer: 500?
bg color: grey

I ****ING LOVE HIM YES I WILL DRAW HIM I LOVE HORNS HOLY ****.

I know it's not first come, first serve but I just wanted to check to see if my refs were good or if you aren't interested in that particular character. I don't mind waiting, I just want to make sure I don't spend the bells!

I know it's not first come, first serve but I just wanted to check to see if my refs were good or if you aren't interested in that particular character. I don't mind waiting, I just want to make sure I don't spend the bells!

i kinda beat around the bush with mayors, i prefer ocs over acnl mayors tbh. ~

OHH ok im sorry i can find a new ref idk what happened D: i guess tbt resized it automatically but i can link the full image now

name: Unnamed (i call him demonboy lol)
ref(s): [x]
offer: 100tbt
bg color: uhh navy blue/indigo (night sky colour)
outline color: ERR light blue? (teal)

Last edited:
i kinda beat around the bush with mayors, i prefer ocs over acnl mayors tbh. ~
Hehe, that's okay! I'll go cancel out that request because I do need OC art if you're feeling inspired by it c:

name: Hannah Whitehawk
ref(s): Toyhou.se | Lip inspo | Eye inspo | Eyebrow inspo
offer: 150
bg color: Pale pink or blue (or transparent)
outline color: White

Outside of this, she's really open to interpretation. I have no art for her but I envision her to be very beautiful yet still cute like anime girls c:

Ahhh all the icons are just amazing. Love holiday lucio! I may request another if you're interested! Lol oh man! So good eun!!!!!

*sigh* Why do I have to be so cheap? I'd order one but.... I'm cheap.

Last edited:
SOOO I'M BACK FOR MORE
name: esweeeny
ref(s): KORRRA from legend of Korra :p Ref here!
offer: 100tbt
bg color: gray or black? or dark blue? LOL
outline color: white

Last edited:
Just thought I'd post another character in case you find that you like this one better. ;)

name: amye.miller
ref(s): http://sta.sh/2gx1ayhdhuf
offer: 150TBT
bg color: pink

Please note that he has pointy ears that stick out through his hair. Once again, thanks for considering! c:

so i got a new oc and i thought you might want to draw it instead of my first order?
name: axel
ref(s): x
offer: 150
bg color: dark purple
outline color: white

hi !! still gonna be drawing more so feel free to leave requests. i work a TON lately so my free time isn't as much as it used to be- but don't worry! i'll still be doing drawings. i'll always like your post if i've completed your order l. ♡

Back