• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Your experience with Sun and Moon?

Is gladion Yurio??

Well you see...
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg
tumblr_oh3039d3nS1vv4qqbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

I wouldn't say Sun and Moon are difficult, personally. I plowed through the game without a single loss until Kukui. Aside from that though, I agree. Sun and Moon is the best Gen/Main Games in a long time. I love all the features they over hauled and how much easier it is to navigate the mechanics. I just- gah I love everything about Sun and Moon.

I enjoy the game, but it wasn't the best.
The trials was really interesting, and it was challenging for some trials. However, I found a way to easily defeat the game with a breeze is to have a certain types of pokemon (i have all eevee evo as a team LOL). Story wise, it was okay. Capturing the legendary is too easy. But I do enjoy the exp share, because I don't have the patience to level grind all my pokemon.

After completely the game, I got super bored very quickly because it was so limited.
I'm still bum there isn't like a fun mini game to play with your friends. The festival doesn't really count. haha.
Now the game is just sitting there, I may want to pick it up again. Plus I feel like the clothes style were limited. Heh. I don't know.

As it was my first real Pokemon game I played, I enjoyed it a lot. Yeah, the game seemed short on the story mode, but when it comes to leveling up pokemon like I was doing to mine, it takes a really long time (like 8 to 10 days to max out a Pokemon).

When it comes to my interest in Pokemon, I've been more in favor of the spin-offs. But Sun and Moon was worth giving a try.

Back