• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your favorite Holiday (usually) exclusive food?

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
In the spirit of the most celebrated time of the year, regardless of what Holiday you celebrate or if you celebrate at all. There are always those foods that you probably never eat any other time of the year!

What is or are your favorites? For me, it's those yummy sugar cookies that have Holiday designs on them. cookies.jpg They're rather small, and incredibly sweet, but I have always loved them and still do! They have Halloween, Thanks Giving, and Christmas themed ones. They are only for sale during major holidays as far as I know. I've eaten them all my life lol. Definitely my favorite Holiday treat!

Those are my favorite as well! When I was little my gma used to by them and this is the first holiday without her - and oddly enough, the stores around suddenly DON'T have them! Anyways, she would buy them because it was an easy bake. She could help me onto my stool and stand behind me to help me cut them.

Those are my favorite as well! When I was little my gma used to by them and this is the first holiday without her - and oddly enough, the stores around suddenly DON'T have them! Anyways, she would buy them because it was an easy bake. She could help me onto my stool and stand behind me to help me cut them.

I've been lazy and haven't picked any up yet, I hope the stores around me still have them D:

My favorite Christmas food's definitely roe with smetana (a type of sour cream) and chopped onions! Rutabaga casserole and gl?gg both taste great as well.

My favorite Christmas food is chocolate nougat and Ferrero Rocher. I'd eat them all day if they weren't so ****ing expensive.

My favorite Christmas food is chocolate nougat and Ferrero Rocher. I'd eat them all day if they weren't so ****ing expensive.

I LOVE FERRERO ROCHER OMG. I know the struggle, they are so pricey but their flavor is unbeaten in my book!

Life is so unfair. Everything that's delicious makes you fat and is expensive. WHY?

WE SUFFER. My diet doesn't stop me from piggin out sometimes though. But money does...

Gingerbread everything. Also cinnamon branches/fans.

probably kielbasa and chruściki, they're both polish foods that i love and only have around christmastime

I love gingerbread & peppermint bark.

probably kielbasa and chruściki, they're both polish foods that i love and only have around christmastime
I don't eat meat anymore but I used to have kielbasa as a kid. It was pretty good.

As for the current day, the food I most look forward to for the Christmas season are the cookies. I tend not to eat sweets like that most of the year other than for special events, but it's nice to have them. Chocolate chip, peanut blossoms, and buckeyes are the mainstays.

Mince pies, stollen, and mulled wine are all my favourites at Christmas! Especially if it's cold outside

So I don't know if there's any official name for them...but my favorite thing is probably the peanut butter cookies that have a Hershey's kiss in the middle...if you really wanna be Christmas-ey you can put red or green sprinkles on them. I love them...I hope I can make some soon...ヽ(๑╹ڡ╹๑)ノ

So I don't know if there's any official name for them...but my favorite thing is probably the peanut butter cookies that have a Hershey's kiss in the middle...if you really wanna be Christmas-ey you can put red or green sprinkles on them. I love them...I hope I can make some soon...ヽ(๑╹ڡ╹๑)ノ
Those are called peanut blossoms or peanut butter blossoms. I've never put red and green sprinkles on them before, but it would make them more seasonal.

pumpkin pie, turkey and dressing, starbucks seasonal drinks, hot chocolate, and see's candy. mmmmmm

Back