• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Global [H] S1-2-3 [W] S4|100+ NEW/RARE CARDS!!|Punchy/Tangy/Olivia + MANY MORE! 11/05/17

I'll my cards when I get home tonight to see if I have any you need. My cards from these series have all been bought in Australia, I'm not sure if that means they're the EU version but I *think* they are? If so, I should have a lot more cards available to trade.

I'll my cards when I get home tonight to see if I have any you need. My cards from these series have all been bought in Australia, I'm not sure if that means they're the EU version but I *think* they are? If so, I should have a lot more cards available to trade.
yes they should be! I look forward to your offer ^_^

I'm afraid I don't have nearly as many you want as I'd thought, I have dozens of cards either side of the # you need though!

I have the following cards (all from your seeking-EU-to-trade-out-NA section) :

220 - Tabby
245 - Mac
259 - Stinky
265 - Gala

I found four (normal) cards of yours I want :

030 - Tiffany
060 - Samson
069 - Bella
071 - Yuka

Let me know if that works for you and we can do the rest via PM. If I've misunderstood something (like which cards you're offering vs seeking), just let me know. I've read everything here so hopefully I've got this right but you never know lol.

:)

Bump! added new card including punchy! will only trade for a card in my needs list!

Last edited:
Back