• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Howdy, I don't have the game yet my friend got me hooked on it, help

Well, if you have a 3DS, you can get it, either digitally through the Nintendo eShop, or stop by your local store and get a copy! They should have an abundance these days, what with the new update and all!

Thanks, my friend kept bugging me on getting it, but I couldnt find a copy before the update

Thanks, my friend kept bugging me on getting it, but I couldnt find a copy before the update

Hi! c: I think the digital copy of New Leaf Welcome amiibo is like $20 on the eShop.
If you do get the game, feel free to message me if you need any help btw :D

Hi :D and thank you sadly, I have no money, so it might take me a while to get it

Hi there, also new to the forums. You could look for a physical copy on eBay (could buy a used one to save some money), and then get the free update, as I don't think it will be taken away anytime soon. Or maybe drop some hints to your parents on what you might want as a gift?

What have you heard about New Leaf? Were you interested in it at all before your friend mentioned it (or is your friend looking for someone to play with? ;)

For me, it was pretty addicting before the update, and after, it got me to return to my towns (as I think many players did).

Back