• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool!, i'll be praying to god and making daily plant sacrifices in hope of bagging a mori letter!

EDIT: i hope my siggy counts as festive!, theres a tiny christmas wreath on the door and if you look closely theres a christmas tree on the other side of the window!

Don't forget it's for both signature and avatar. They both must follow the theme.

Wait, I already have an avatar and sig set up
So do I count?c':

From the explanation:
It's okay if you're already displaying a festive avatar and signature; they don't need to be new

We'll let it pass, except you'll need an avatar following the theme too!

I changed my avatar to an Apple Christmas one. I also added more songs to my sig. I hope it's better.

Yes, I like to twist Christmas with apples.

I've updated my avatar and signature. I think I picked a good signature pic.

My avatar and signature are already related to Christmas! Bing Crosby and Bowie on the set of a Christmas short they did together.

Also, you guys are the best. I always love the way you do the Christmas events (if they can even be called events).

This is fun!!! I luv this idea guys! Here's me Xmas decor!

Oh, yay! Raffles and advent calendar! :-D Thanks, Staff!

Hope my avatar + signature are festive enough c:

Bring me the eggnog I'm ready to spill my guts all over the decorations ;- )

christmas2016-AdventCalendar.png

The Holiday Advent Calendar is now ready! Our first door for December 14th is now open as of 3:13AM Eastern Time.

Things to Know:
  • Click or tap on the door with a character's face for each day to receive a free prize on us for the holidays! Of course, you can't open a door before the day comes.
  • Each door will only be available until the next one opens, so for approximately 24 hours each. You can still see the prizes you've missed, but you cannot claim them.
  • You may need to hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clear your cache at times to see the latest door open when we update the calendar. Please try this first if you cannot see the latest prize before posting for help.
  • Some older browsers may experience glitches. Please make sure to use the most updated version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge if possible.
  • Turn your sound up! ;)

is the advent calendar banner supposed to be at the bottom of the site? it helped me regardless

aaah the page for it is really well done!

Last edited:
I made my avatar and signature winter themed :D

My profile is really heckin' in the festive spirit now. CHRISTMAS LET'S GO.

Will do anything for free bells.

Winter themed? Check.

Edited to add: Awwww, I <3 the sound effects on the calendar!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back