• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, I'm LOVING the snow, it's so pretty and peaceful. 💖

Thank you to the TBT powers that be, for the advent calendar gifts and raffle fun.

Congrats to all the winners and Happy Holidays everyone!

christmas2016-AdventCalendar.png

OMG IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! We're wishing you a Merry Christmas today from all of us on The Bell Tree staff. Of course, the very last advent door for December 25th is now open as of 3:18AM Eastern Time, and it's a delicious one! Check out the calendar for a special present from Jingle and Santa Laudine.

We may keep this one open slightly longer than the typical ~24 hours for the finale, but don't delay as it will be taken down without notice when it does go!

Things to Know:
  • Click or tap on the door with a character's face for each day to receive a free prize on us for the holidays! Of course, you can't open a door before the day comes.
  • Each door will only be available until the next one opens, so for approximately 24 hours each. You can still see the prizes you've missed, but you cannot claim them.
  • You may need to hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clear your cache at times to see the latest door open when we update the calendar. Please try this first if you cannot see the latest prize before posting for help.
  • Some older browsers may experience glitches. Please make sure to use the most updated version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge if possible.
  • Turn your sound up! ;)

nice what a cute candy cane! im guessing its only temporary though?

It's my first Christmas on here, but I actually really enjoyed the whole month of december because of it ^^ ! Thanks for giving me something extra to look forward to everyday staff & the kind people who wished me a happy holidays !

thx4food staff ilu

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! We're wishing you a Merry Christmas today from all of us on The Bell Tree staff. Of course, the very last advent door for December 24th is now open as of 3:18AM Eastern Time, and it's a delicious one! Check out the calendar for a special present from Jingle and Santa Laudine.

the very last advent door for December 24th

December 24th

lol ok

Last edited:
You should have heard my squeal upon seeing the candy cane. Lol. I <3 you Laudine!!

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you'll have a great holiday and new year! Enjoy the candy cane :blush:

...I'm really craving some candy canes and eggnog now.

Awww, and it matches so well with the other Christmas collectibles, thanks Laudine, and the rest of the great staff! Merry Christmas!

Absolutely love it! Thank you so much for putting the calendar and collectibles together for us, it's been so much fun opening them every day. Good luck to everyone in the last raffle tonight, and Merry Christmas, TBT! :)

I had a hunch the last day was going to bring in a good collectible of sorts-- and would you look at that! It's such an adorable candy cane. ^^ Thank you to Santa Laudine for it, and thank you to the hardworking staff as always! Happy Holidays y'all. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back