TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eggnog is great don't knock it till you try it

Congrats epoch and to all the previous winners (and good luck to the remaining of us)!! Man, I'm actually crossing my fingers in hopes that someone in the next few days will win a coveted Pok?ball... that'd be a Christmas miracle.

Congrats epoch and to all the previous winners (and good luck to the remaining of us)!! Man, I'm actually crossing my fingers in hopes that someone in the next few days will win a coveted Pok?ball... that'd be a Christmas miracle.

miracles usually arrive in threes. which is why the Christmas prophecy in the book of Geisel foretells:

And what happened then? Well...on Bell Tree they say,
That Jeremy's small heart Grew three sizes that day!
And the minute his heart didn't feel quite so tight,
He whipped up pixels through the bright morning light,
And he brought back the Poppers! And brought back Weird Dolls!
And he, HE HIMSELF! The Jer stocked Pokeballs!

christmas2016-AdventCalendar.png

Our fabulous door for December 22nd is now open as of 4:07AM Eastern Time! Thanks to our handy elf Laudine for today's prize art.

Things to Know:
  • Click or tap on the door with a character's face for each day to receive a free prize on us for the holidays! Of course, you can't open a door before the day comes.
  • Each door will only be available until the next one opens, so for approximately 24 hours each. You can still see the prizes you've missed, but you cannot claim them.
  • You may need to hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clear your cache at times to see the latest door open when we update the calendar. Please try this first if you cannot see the latest prize before posting for help.
  • Some older browsers may experience glitches. Please make sure to use the most updated version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge if possible.
  • Turn your sound up! ;)

needed that christmas miracle for any of those wands though, praying to every religious figure like I'm on a death bed. HELP ME JESUS

miracles usually arrive in threes. which is why the Christmas prophecy in the book of Geisel foretells:

And what happened then? Well...on Bell Tree they say,
That Jeremy's small heart Grew three sizes that day!
And the minute his heart didn't feel quite so tight,
He whipped up pixels through the bright morning light,
And he brought back the Poppers! And brought back Weird Dolls!
And he, HE HIMSELF! The Jer stocked Pokeballs!

Omg. This is GREAT!!!! Lmao!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back