• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivia

Evil Peach Corn
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Feather
Rainbow Feather
Blue Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
I was told to write an intro that included the word "HARK!!", so there it was. Hark.

We may not have a large-scale event this time around, but we do have a few minor holiday festivities to igniteth your excitement and maketh all your dreams come true! From an amazing advent calendar that will grant daily bells and other free prizes, to a 12 day raffle that grants the possibility to win some of the rarest collectibles on the site, to a simple task that will net you free bells, we have tons to give away and lots to look forward to during this TBT holiday season!

christmas2016-12DaysOfCollectibles.png

Every day starting tomorrow (December 14th), we'll be holding a raffle for a random collectible. If you check out the Bell Tree Shop, you'll see a new header for Jingle's Sled and a raffle ticket inside that can be purchased for 0 bells. Grab one of these, and you'll be entered into the next day's raffle to win one of 45 collectibles! That's right, we're talking feathers, eggs, Japanese runes, the coveted Pok?ball, and many, many more! Each person to buy a ticket will have their name placed into a random number generator, as will the collectibles detailed below. One of the staff members will draw one person and one collectible, the stars will align, and the lucky winner will be gifted their shiny new collectible within 24 hours of the announcement. This means one winner of one randomly drawn collectible per day, for a total of 12 winners in all. Without further ado, here's a full list of the collectibles that will be available to win:

1. easterEggular.png
    Easter Egg
  2. easterEggSakura.png
    Sakura Easter Egg
  3. easterEggPikachu.png
    Pikachu Easter Egg
  4. easterEggCandy.png
    Candy Easter Egg
  5. easterEggDark.png
    Dark Easter Egg
  6. easterEggYoshi.png
    Yoshi Easter Egg
  7. easterEggTogepi.png
    Togepi Easter Egg
  8. easterEggWaluigi.png
    Waluigi Easter Egg
  9. easterEgg.png
    Classic Easter Egg
  10. chocolate-cake.png
    Chocolate Cake
  11. dnm1.png
  12. dnm2.png
  13. dnm3.png
  14. dnm4.png
  15. dnm5.png
  16. dnm6.png
  17. fruit-cherry.png
    Cherry (Fruit)
  18. fruit-peach.png
    Peach (Fruit)
  19. fruit-apple.png
    Apple (Fruit)
  20. toyHammer.png
    Toy Hammer
  21. pokeball.png
    Pok?ball
  22. party-popper.png
    New Year's Party Popper
  23. popsicle-summer.png
    Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
  24. ice-cream-swirl-summer.png
    Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
  25. pumpkin-cupcake.png
    Pumpkin Cupcake
  26. ancient-candle.png
    Ancient Candle
  27. voodoo-doll.png
    Voodoo Doll
  28. springShamrock.png
    Spring Shamrock
  29. mushroomFamous.png
    Famous Mushroom
  30. carnation-red.png
    Father's Day Carnation
  31. carnation-pink.png
    Mother's Day Carnation
  32. green-flower-glow-wand.png
    Flower Glow Wand
  33. pink-heart-glow-wand.png
    Heart Glow Wand
  34. yellow-star-glow-wand.png
    Star Glow Wand
  35. red-feather.png
    Red Feather
  36. yellow-feather.png
    Yellow Feather
  37. green-feather.png
    Green Feather
  38. blue-feather.png
    Blue Feather
  39. pink-feather.png
    Pink Feather
  40. purple-feather.png
    Purple Feather
  41. white-feather.png
    White Feather
  42. black-feather.png
    Black Feather
  43. fair-pinwheel.png
    Fair Pinwheel
  44. blue-balloon.png
    Blue Balloon
  45. green-balloon.png
    Green Balloon
eun
i3dFMDI.jpg

xZ0qDcr.jpg

Collectible number:
9bNmDij.jpg
Snowfell
7084gtG.jpg

nP08v5i.jpg

Collectible number:
DClJol0.jpg
VanessaMay18
tDZmMqJ.jpg

JaqJ60I.jpg

Collectible number:
3yNMWOs.jpg
Sirena
HdPqQQt.jpg

ZghgIPM.jpg

Collectible number:
W6QbMJ1.jpg
Dawnpiplup
4PaqsqR.jpg

gRh56zr.jpg

Collectible number:
OrHsawd.jpg
AccfSally
2TuDeq6.jpg

jp3YQQF.jpg

Collectible number:
NMVyTta.jpg
Dancing shadowsS
XUxv3TD.jpg

I401IwY.jpg

Collectible number:
ZiXz7YJ.jpg
epoch
pygjKWY.png

Collectible number:
9Xf4bhh.png
Nodokana
ZoswIKL.png

Collectible number:
O649fJn.png
sheepie
xw7xEpA.png

Collectible number:
cX2sgVE.png
TykiButterfree
C5KETxH.jpg

pTWZxSl.jpg

Collectible number:
HoUEVeg.jpg

FlyingSpaghetti
5g0l2EQ.jpg

iUjK4Ih.jpg

Collectible number:
BxGPif1.jpg
Luna Moonbug
QaxKNSI.jpg

l9QYqhc.jpg

Collectible number:
74ji9d3.jpg

Darius-The-Fox
qDX48J7.jpg

Pw0kuzS.jpg

Collectible number:
EVfbUpe.jpg
*The same collectible can be won by more than one person, but any specific person can only win one collectible. We'll have to discount any duplicate winners.*

christmas2016-DeckTheHalls.png

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas on The Bell Tree. Help us get into the holiday spirit by decorating your signatures and avatars! Upload a Christmas, holiday, or winter themed signature and avatar and you will be given 100 bells after posting about them in this thread for everyone to see. It's okay if you're already displaying a festive avatar and signature; they don't need to be new. Just make sure they will spread yuletide cheer throughout the forum and that they still fit within our signature guidelines - 250px with 1 standard line of text!

christmas2016-AdventCalendar.png

The popular Holiday Advent Calendar event is back returning from last year's Jingle's Jolly Jamboree but with quite the tech upgrade! In this fun activity, we encourage you to 'check in' to the Advent Calendar hub every day from now until Christmas Day. You'll primarily find a solid cache of TBT Bell rewards from the calendar, but we'll have a few other tricks up our sleeve along the way. Best of all, it's completely free to participate in! Don't miss out.

Things to Know:
  • Click or tap on the door with a character's face for each day to receive a free prize on us for the holidays! Of course, you can't open a door before the day comes.
  • Each door will only be available until the next one opens, so for approximately 24 hours each. You can still see the prizes you've missed, but you cannot claim them.
  • You may need to hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clear your cache at times to see the latest door open when we update the calendar. Please try this first if you cannot see the latest prize before posting for help.
  • Some older browsers may experience glitches. Please make sure to use the most updated version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge if possible.
  • Turn your sound up! ;)

Click here to head to the Advent Calendar hub!

The door for December 25th is now open as of 3:17AM Eastern Time.

Is it okay to enter a raffle if you are already working on a powerpoint presentation that was planned to have over 1,000 slides? I may work on it, but that can't stop me from playing in the events.

im love you

also sig and av are gyjo enjoying hot coffee in the snow~

Last edited:
is mine xmassy enough :v?

Also , this event is awesome i must say :) Thanks for doing this!

Last edited:
This is so awesome!!!!! omg I got my eye on the Pinwheel & Yellow Letter!!!! Good luck everyone 🎄

Is it okay to enter a raffle if you are already working on a powerpoint presentation that was planned to have over 1,000 slides? I may work on it, but that can't stop me from playing in the events.

Yes, that's fine! All you need to participate is a little holiday cheer. Also, this isn't really an event, more of a festive going-on to celebrate the holidays and earn some bells or collectibles. We've had so many big events already this year that we decided to host something a bit smaller and more relaxing.

winter theme: cold girls

thanks for the holiday events! all the events this year were spot on

Last edited:
cool!, i'll be praying to god and making daily plant sacrifices in hope of bagging a mori letter!

EDIT: i hope my siggy counts as festive!, theres a tiny christmas wreath on the door and if you look closely theres a christmas tree on the other side of the window!

Last edited:
my holiday dinner signature counts, i hope!

and everybody loves a traditional Christmas Platypus!

Last edited:
my holiday dinner signature counts, i hope!

and everybody loves a traditional Christmas Platypus!

according to google reverse search that is a THANKSGIVING FEAST, how could you deceive us like this

Is my sig Christmas-y enough? It has the 12 Days of Christmas song

Wait, I already have an avatar and sig set up
So do I count?c':

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back