• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you like your corn?

I hate corn, the taste is just gross and it's always combined with really nice food and it completely ruins the food. Like tuna.

but I love when it's used to make meat analogues

I like corn in the form of cornbread and soup or sometimes just as is. Like, I'll peel off each kernel and eat it as I go...

Last edited:
On the cob with chili powder, salt or soy sauce. Popped with pretty much anything on it. I like it in ramen as well.

Some time ago, my uncle who had little Russian boys as visitors, served them corn and they started to cry.
I guess their corn and ours are not the same thing...

Last edited:
Mmmmm, popcorn is probably my fave, but I also love me some good baby corn!

Corn on the cob is good too, I usually eat it buttered with salt and pepper.

My favorite way to do corn is to take the whole thing, still wrapped in the husk, microwave it for about 5 minutes or so, unwrap it and enjoy the sweet deliciousness, nothing else required!

I like it in some corn casserole, cornbread, I like it just scraped off the cob and still attached at parts mmmm. I can't eat it just straight off the cob though, I can't stand things getting in between my teeth.

On the cob for sure. Butter and salt. Omg it is heavenly!! You boil them for seven minutes, no longer, and it comes out perfect. <3

Corn on the cob, because it's so easy to walk around outside and snack on as you walk.

Back