• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you like your corn?

Corn on the Cob!
I then put mayonnaise and cheese on it. :p

Corn on the Cob!
I then put mayonnaise and cheese on it. :p

UGH YESS SOMEONE GETS I T

This is the only way i eat corn on the cob, mayo and parmesan cheese MMMMMM i thought it was so werid at first but its so frickn GOOOD

I used to like it on the cob, but now I just prefer it uh... Off the cob? What's the term for this? I'm unfamiliar with it lol. But it's good with a little bit of mayonnaise. I think I once tried creamed corn and it was amazing, I need to have it again.

Definitely not on the cob... I think it is too hard to eat that way! I like just regular corn or cornbread! ^-^ Delicious! <3

Mexican styled! Corn with mayo, cheese, lemon, butter, and chili powder is the best.

Last edited:
I don't mind it either way but corn on the cob is my least favorite way for it to be prepared. It's too messy and it's annoying when it gets into my teeth.

For some reason, a corn on the cob with a ton of butter, salt, and sometimes other spices is just much more satisfying than any other corn.

either mexican styled or creamed is gr8

ain't nothing quite like elotes my guy
eGSNhqf.jpg

Back