• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Zeppeli's Sketchbook and Crafts | requests?

If I were you I would just make a pricing thread and then make an actual shop. With your quality, I wouldn't suggest a PWYW shop.

Haha thanks im flattered

Last time I did that I would like get one person saying "your art is worth $$$" and then another like "your art is worth $" so I guess id have to average it out : p

But thanks tho lol I have a terrible view on everything I do so id have no way of accurately pricing my own stuff

Finished the art of Lorne!!!

YiXoE9I.png

he's a blood mage, hence the theme lol

o h are you still taking requests?
Your art is bootiful!!
can you do my bab Poppy? crap ref
thanks i'd really appreciate it!

Thanks for bumping lol

I finally have some off time so I can do art, wahoo!!
pinkcotton's is basically done, I just need to finish coloring and cleaning it, and everyone else's is at least sketched!!

in other words, I will start posting stuff tomorrow!!

Thanks for bumping lol

I finally have some off time so I can do art, wahoo!!
pinkcotton's is basically done, I just need to finish coloring and cleaning it, and everyone else's is at least sketched!!

in other words, I will start posting stuff tomorrow!!

I'm glad you finally have some time to yourself! Don't overwork on your free time lmao, so there's no rush. :)

Desperaux for pinkcotton!!

SIJF8yH.png

she's adorable so I had to draw her : P

I adooooooore the freckles you did on that character and the expression makes her look like a sassy hot mama.

Yay! Thank you, she's absolutely gorgeous! Ty for the sweet compliment~ :)

Np! I'm glad you like how she turned out c:

I adooooooore the freckles you did on that character and the expression makes her look like a sassy hot mama.

I love freckles so much lmao, all of my ocs have either freckles, super long eyelashes or both

I love freckles so much lmao, all of my ocs have either freckles, super long eyelashes or both

Freckles4Ever. I only get very light freckles in Summer. I have random freckle/beauty marks around my face but they aren't like uniform freckles. They're more like beauty marks but flat. I have like 3-5 of 'em. My cousin, however, is a redhead and she has the cutest freckles in the whole world. They are like sprinkled over her nose and have been painted across her cheeks by angels... and she hides it with makeup because she hates them. ; n;

Last edited:
Finished amya.miller's!!!

sorry for my inability to draw hats lol

43K3Ma3.png

I thought I caught the flu because I was super sick, but it turns out coffee and sour patch kids are a bad combination

don't do coffee and sour patch kids, kids

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH ZEPPELI THAT IS SO GOOD WHAT. ZEPPELLI WOT.
btw I'm planning on doodling one of your OCs sometime ahurhur

And so many people have been sick today, including myself! It's a worldwide outbreak of sour patch kids and coffee. Quarantine us!

Finished amya.miller's!!!

sorry for my inability to draw hats lol

43K3Ma3.png

I thought I caught the flu because I was super sick, but it turns out coffee and sour patch kids are a bad combination

don't do coffee and sour patch kids, kids

Oh my goodness! That looks absolutely amazing! And the hat is perfect. c: No need to apologize! Thank you so much. <3

OH MY GOSH ZEPPELI THAT IS SO GOOD WHAT. ZEPPELLI WOT.
btw I'm planning on doodling one of your OCs sometime ahurhur

And so many people have been sick today, including myself! It's a worldwide outbreak of sour patch kids and coffee. Quarantine us!

Ooh im excited :0

It's an epidemic

Amazing work, Zeppeli!
I really like how you drew [pinkcotton's character] a few days ago. The face looks GORGEOUS, freckles and all, and I think the outfit is well-drawn too. Absolutely lovely.
I also love [the piece you did for amye.miller]! I'm definitely a fan of the whole flat colors style you've got doing on right now.
I'll definitely be sticking around for more art updates from you :-]

Amazing work, Zeppeli!
I really like how you drew [pinkcotton's character] a few days ago. The face looks GORGEOUS, freckles and all, and I think the outfit is well-drawn too. Absolutely lovely.
I also love [the piece you did for amye.miller]! I'm definitely a fan of the whole flat colors style you've got doing on right now.
I'll definitely be sticking around for more art updates from you :-]

Ahh thanks so much > w <

I really like doing flat colors + colored outlines, so I only shade when it feels right lol

sidenote: Kaia's comm will be finished tomorrow!! and then I will get to xerolin's and the gift for Stepheroo c:
then I want to work on finally getting new and improved refs up for ALL of my babs lol, only like half of them have refs by me, and only part of them actually look half way decent : P

Last edited:
for Kaia Trystin!!!

G6eBe56.png

since you paid for it, let me know if you'd like me to change anything!

Back