• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Zeppeli's Sketchbook and Crafts | requests?

Ok, so for now I am taking
Stepheroo
issitohbi
pinkcotton
Abbaba
amya.miller
Anyone else who has posted/plans to post, I'll take a look at them after I'm done with these!
Thanks for taking interest everyone, I'll try to have them done in a timely manner lmao > w <

Oh, awesome then! I hope she will be able to challenge you since there's info for 1-7 heh

Watercolor+watercolor pencil thing of Bardock!!
sXIX0XM.jpg

RN8upRK.jpg

OpT9Goh.jpg
(please open in new window to view because BTB makes it blurry???)

I love this man so much lmao

The requests are going well! Ill post at least the first one later, but I hope to have more done!!

Last edited:
Art for Stepheroo!!

EYWj3SV.png

I'm also doing a second one for you because I couldn't pick between two characters, so there will be another one coming : P

Art for Stepheroo!!

EYWj3SV.png

I'm also doing a second one for you because I couldn't pick between two characters, so there will be another one coming : P

OmFG FBNVRJTBNVK RDFBV

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOOOOVE IT MY HOLLY BAB IS SO CUTE IN YOUR STYLE AHHH tysmmm <3

fr though I just refreshed my dA and I saw this in my deviations and I was like "did someone steal my OC???!?" until I saw the caption and who it was by, then I realized it was you lmfaoooo

OmFG FBNVRJTBNVK RDFBV

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOOOOVE IT MY HOLLY BAB IS SO CUTE IN YOUR STYLE AHHH tysmmm <3

fr though I just refreshed my dA and I saw this in my deviations and I was like "did someone steal my OC???!?" until I saw the caption and who it was by, then I realized it was you lmfaoooo

YAAAAY i'm glad you like it lol she is so cute

*x files theme plays in the distance*

lmfao x files themebngrbvnkjkb
that was basically me though I started out so offended
but it morphed into pure joy hahahha

Art for issitohbi!!!

Wnx0km7.png

I hope I did her justice > ^ <
I know nothing about Harry Potter, but I saw that she enjoyed Alchemy in her 7th year, so that's what I went with lmao

an after thought: you may see me posting art into the wee hours of the morning and think "oh, she must be in a weird timezone"
jokes I just post art at obscure hours

Last edited:
an after thought: you may see me posting art into the wee hours of the morning and think "oh, she must be in a weird timezone"
jokes I just post art at obscure hours

She's cute! I am in love with the way the lips look brushed asdhaskfhj Like the strokes of the corners looking painted and I just *dies* that's perfect Thank you for using her!

That was DEFINITELY my first though. Like "oh, must be daytime while I'm off to bed, Ireland maybe? Who knows?"

Nope, I just never sleep lmao
when better to do art then at 2am???

After I finish these requests, I plan to open a pay what you want shop! because I have a convention coming up and I need money lmaoooo

For Abbaba!!!

transparent version
YE6Wg7t.png

background version
6ASxPtH.png

sorry for the inactivity, guys, work is killing me lol

a wip of my bab, Lorne to prove that I'm still alive, try as my job might!!!!

4uj2OHm.png

I'm working on the last few requests, and should have them done by Thursday??? idk we'll see

That looks so cool! I love your character's design, the skull is very interesting! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I hope all is well! Make sure to rest and stuff, don't work yourself to death.

I have no TBT after my giveaway rip :( can I give you all the TBT I do have left for a commission of Kaia? Or is it not enough? If it isn't enough that's totally fine, I understand because your art is fabulous ah!!

I have no TBT after my giveaway rip :( can I give you all the TBT I do have left for a commission of Kaia? Or is it not enough? If it isn't enough that's totally fine, I understand because your art is fabulous ah!!

Yeah, thats totally cool!! Im planning on opening a pwyw shop so anything is good ; p

I have wednesday and thursday off hooraayyy

Last edited:
If I were you I would just make a pricing thread and then make an actual shop. With your quality, I wouldn't suggest a PWYW shop.

Back