• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Zeppeli's Sketchbook and Crafts | requests?

for Kaia Trystin!!!

G6eBe56.png

since you paid for it, let me know if you'd like me to change anything!
Its so pretty, thank you so much! The nose is so similar to mind IRL I love it haha!

I damaged my xiphoid process, so ive been having that dealt with, but im back to art now!!!

for Xerolin!!!!

5L7Zaqt.png

honestly, I don't really like how this one turned out, sorry, xero u - u

for Xerolin!!!!

~

honestly, I don't really like how this one turned out, sorry, xero u - u
wHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUTTTT? This looks
EEEE good
I love it okay
Thanks a lot!!!

5SXOZXg.png

hello it is I
sorry, lol, I had been preparing for a convention which finished up earlier today

but I'm back
(for better or worse??????)

anyways, here's a sketchy sketch of my story-universe ocs!!

7lbztMz.png

(full)

lineart of my dad!OCs :0

hwmAmWJ.png

(full)

will be doing one of my (like two) mom!OCs as well

so uh my new favorite game series is Borderlands and I

MHQ0XTr.png

3qkZgio.png

au where Jack and Angel are a happy family????
idk

my ocs, Soren and Frexia!!

s0G0n7M.png

Soren is madly in love with Frex because she could easily kill him in one blow even tho she's half his size

I don't ever post here anymore but uh

here are some borderlands sketches
trhkAgZ.jpg

dBzyNFl.jpg

EDT0lqs.jpg

I post all my stuff on my art tumblr, cause I get more attention over there than on here lol

Last edited:
Wow, you have a really amazing and unique style!

bro!

oVmmUXV.png

I've been drawing so much borderlands lately
I was just going to be a casual fan
but uh

DAMN all your Borderlands artwork is reminding me of the fact that I need to hurry up going through my bucket list so I can finally play Borderlands!!
Seems like an amazing game and your drawings of it are incredible. It looks like you capture the character designs really well, and I can definitely see personality in your works too. Great stuff as always, Zeppeli!
also, referring to one of your posts earlier in your thread about how you post more on tumblr bc you get more attention there: it's a shame to see that you're not getting the amount of feedback you want here, but it's good you have another place to put your art where more input is common. so ofc it makes sense to focus on tumblr more. I'd continue to love your work either way haha

DAMN all your Borderlands artwork is reminding me of the fact that I need to hurry up going through my bucket list so I can finally play Borderlands!!
Seems like an amazing game and your drawings of it are incredible. It looks like you capture the character designs really well, and I can definitely see personality in your works too. Great stuff as always, Zeppeli!
also, referring to one of your posts earlier in your thread about how you post more on tumblr bc you get more attention there: it's a shame to see that you're not getting the amount of feedback you want here, but it's good you have another place to put your art where more input is common. so ofc it makes sense to focus on tumblr more. I'd continue to love your work either way haha

Thanks!! I love how quirky all the characters are, they're fun to draw o u o

I just recently started playing it, and now I've played them all and love them lmao
Pre-sequel and tales are my favorites, but they're all good!!

Yeah, whenever I'm taking requests, I get tons and tons of attention on here, but whenever I'm not doing free art, no one seems to care lol
But yeah, I also post on tumblr and dA, which I get more feedback lol

Commission for Nele!!

OwO57mF.png

more Borderlands!!!

(click for full)

Janey and Athena are so cute = 3=
I have a headcannon that Janey and Tim are bffs

Last edited:
my babs

YOWtSd9.png

btw, I'm taking commissions lol
here

is this a zombie? of the dead?

nah just me again what up

xG3uOlw.png

an attack I made on art fight!

Last edited:
I've seen you accept art trades, or did I read wrong? o:
Well, if you do, would you accept to do one with me? :)
Here and here are some of my drawings.
If you accept, I would love to get a drawing of my mayor and Zucker in a cute position :)

Last edited:
I've seen you accept art trades, or did I read wrong? o:
Well, if you do, would you accept to do one with me? :)
Here and here are some of my drawings.
If you accept, I would love to get a drawing of my mayor and Zucker in a cute position :)

Yeah, sure!!
You can draw literally any of my OCs lmao
Lorne and Fionna are my current faves, but any of them are cool : p

ALSO
art of Fionna's datemate, Cian! I finally finished their profile lmao
bBSBYqA.png

they're a shapeshifting alien who loves shiny things! They are also a space patroller with Fionna's older sister, Kitz.

Back