• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Delayed Hello

Khei

Professional pain in the
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
So.. I never did bother to introduce myself..

So.. Um.. Hi. I usually go by Khei or BrnctKhei on the web.

I didn't really get into AC until New Leaf but it's sort of a guilty pleasure of mine. I also have Happy Home Designer.

I'm probably among the eldest here. I'm a first time mom with a 20 month old toddler who keeps me on my toes, am an untrained and unqualified geriatric nurse for my elderly and bedridden mother, and I harbor a love for video games.

I draw when I DO have free time but that is not often.

Um.. Oh and I'm one of those crazy people who run around in shorts when it's -20C outside.

Um.. That's all I can think of to say so..

Hi.

Woowey, a mom who plays animal crossing? that's going to be me in a few years I can feel it. Telling my kids to hustle and bustle mowing my neighbors yawns to get me some amiibo cards LOL (if they ever come out with new ones) But hello (-:

You're a brave soul for running around in shorts in such weather B')

Welcome tho'!~

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Yeah I gew up on video games. I don't think I'll ever "outgrow" them. I just get more creative about how badly I can mess up Scribblenauts. (I literally turned a date into the Walking Dead.)

>:3

Back