Switch
8579-5303-4501
Island
Kirby Easter Egg
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
So many of you are probably aware that colors vary in versions. I have moon version but red is my most favorite color and can't stand how I can't choose it. I heard you can get it via dye house at the plaza, So I've been ranking up for days in hope for it but unfortunately I heard the team red dye house is ALSO a sun version exclusive (UGH) so if anyone has Sun and has this feature in their plaza I'd appreciate the help. I have Team Blue dye house (***) if you need it. I am still unfamiliar with this festivak plaza so please bear with me.

anyone?

I've got Team Red * but I don't know if you need a higher level?
I don't know how to level up stores. I started off with *** when I first got team blue but they only recolor shoes :/

I got a Lv.3 Team Red in case you still need it. Lv.3 buildings cost 400 coins, though.

Edit: Stores can't be leveled up.

Last edited:
It's weird but I've never seen any other dye shops BUT red on my Sun copy so I assume they're common.

Also, the above trainer is right and I can confirm you can buy clothes, but it's a random item they're wearing each day so it might not necessarily be the one you want to wear.

I hate how much of a pain in the ass all of this is. I was going to resell my pokemon sun but **** it lol

What? The red one is sun exclusive? Can you make purple stuff with that shop? I have a blue and pastel blue shop and they let me pick pastel purple. (not that I have the berries for it) I would rather have the purple shop, but I don't know how to get it.

When playing with my brother I noticed you only recommend the shop in the first spot in your plaza. If you want to pass a different shop, you need to change the order of your buildings. It is kind of dumb.

What? The red one is sun exclusive? Can you make purple stuff with that shop? I have a blue and pastel blue shop and they let me pick pastel purple. (not that I have the berries for it) I would rather have the purple shop, but I don't know how to get it.

When playing with my brother I noticed you only recommend the shop in the first spot in your plaza. If you want to pass a different shop, you need to change the order of your buildings. It is kind of dumb.
Purple is Moon exclusive.

Honestly though, this is all so confusing af lmao

It is super confusing. I have moon too and I have never seen purple. I only saw someone with purple once but I didn't have the FC to buy it and for some reason I couldn't VIP them. The horror! :eek:

It is super confusing. I have moon too and I have never seen purple. I only saw someone with purple once but I didn't have the FC to buy it and for some reason I couldn't VIP them. The horror! :eek:
Actually I meant for shops. idk about dye house though
How high do the Dye Stores go up to, 3 stars or 5?
5 stars appearently. Idk how to get it though!

Can anyone preview the colours? I wanted a green that matched the order cap and shoes (sort of a lime green/yellow-green) but the in-game green is too minty and blue. I'm not sure what pastel/light green looks like and I don't want to go to all the effort to find it still doesn't match!

Well, I just got Pink Dye house so now I have BOTH Pink and Blue. Still want Red though. :|

I had to run around asking a bunch of people in my plaza if they had any buildings they'd recommend. I've seen several Team Purple dye houses, but I was looking for blue at the time. I eventually got it.

Back