7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
What have you guys thought of Donald Trump's cabinet picks? I know he isn't finished with all of them, but according to a poll released today by the New York Times, Trump's cabinet has the lowest approval rate of any cabinet choices since when polling began during the Ronald Reagan to George H. W. Bush transition in 1989. These were the approval rates for each:
George H. W. Bush, January 1989: 59%
Bill Clinton, January 1993: 64%
George W. Bush, January 2001: 58%
Barack Obama, December 2008: 71%
Donald Trump, December 2016: 40%
Trump has handily beat the record that George W. Bush set in 2001. Trump's cabinet has the first net disapproval rating for a president-elect. Anyways, here's the cabinet picks so far:
State: Rex Tillerson
Treasury: Steven Mnuchin
Defense: James Mattis
Attorney General: Jeff Sessions
Commerce: Wilbur Ross
Labor: Andrew Puzder
Health: Tom Price
Housing: Ben Carson
Transport: Elaine Chao
Education: Betsy DeVos
Homeland Security: John F. Kelly
Energy: Rick Perry

Last edited:
I swear, I'm finding more and more things about this man I dislike every week.

Well, you must imagine how many of us Americans feel with him becoming our president on January 20.
Many people have been shocked enough about how Jeff Sessions is going to Attorney General, but I personally can't believe that Steve Bannon is going to be his top advisor.

i'm sick of these threads now, sorry
i do love talking about politics & whatever but everything is just negative.

Last edited:
*sigh* What has America come to... i can't believe there's no turning back, Donald Trump will become our president. But why?! Why don't people come to their senses and realize he's a bad choice, he can't be the one running the U.S! D:<

I'm scared

Be scared all you what. I can't change your opinion no matter how uneducated it is.

Side Note : I realized when this thread was posted and I apologize for commenting on it this late.

Last edited:
wow. i am deeply shocked to hear that donald trump, of all people, chose mostly rich white people with views just as backwards as his own to be in his cabinet. never thought i would see the day.

@pumpkins

That's liberal propaganda. He's picking whom he trusts. Rich white people? Please, you're just not happy your crooked politician didn't win because she's more unpopular than Trump.

Ben Carson. Good for housing and development.
Elaine Chao. Good for secretary of transportation.
Nikki Haley. Good for. U.S. Ambassador to United Nations.
Linda Machon. Good for Administrator of the Small Business Administration.
Kellyane Conway. Good for counseling the president.

Take a look at our cabinets. Some other administrations are less diverse. Get your facts straight.

Just because he isn't running with the common PC stuff doesn't mean he's wrong.

Last edited:
Back