• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Donald Trump's cabinet picks

On my behalf, i thought this thread was about Donald Trump picking Spices for his rack. ��

The thing is... there will be people freaking out over this (if at all) and if it's really that important, news will be released. I'd rather be doing something productive like the tons of homework I have, the 16 villager cycle. Not reading conspiracy theories.

They're conspiracy theories. The link between Russia interfering with the U.S election is based on the fact no one is blaming Hillary. No one wants to say it's her fault. Like Kellyanne Conway said... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voYiupZgxDg

Lol people are still talking in this thread. Stop arguing on the internet: none of you are changing anyones minds.

59570366.jpg

Last edited:
It was let go, until someone started talking again. :p

Anyways...... let's argue on the internet!

Mad Dog Mattis

Is anyone NOT fine with him being Secretary Of Defense? Why? :D

Back