• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Donald Trump's cabinet picks

This comment is ignorant.

Planes? Dude... radars bro... detects planes.
Circular flow? It's be a legal cooperation between us and the Mexican government... it's not like it's a "NEVER CROSS". lmao

How will radars help? They come here legally they just overstay their visa... Its not like people don't know about the planes?

Last edited:
To say that we have no national security at all is absurd. We have technology, border agents, and the DHS. You guys are talking about America, my country like it's a third world country. :-/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Climate change is a hoax. It's liberal propaganda so they can get more votes. It's not real.

Why are polar bears thriving? Those cute cuddly ferocious beasts! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sometimes it's just simple, it doesn't have to be complex reasoning, et cetera. :p

To say that we have no national security at all is absurd. We have technology, border agents, and the DHS. You guys are talking about America, my country like it's a third world country. :-/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Climate change is a hoax. It's liberal propaganda so they can get more votes. It's not real.

Why are polar bears thriving? Those cute cuddly ferocious beasts! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sometimes it's just simple, it doesn't have to be complex reasoning, et cetera. :p

You seem to blame almost everything on "liberal propaganda".

i do agree with this. this is what happens already anyway, though?

however i'm sorry, but saying climate change is a hoax is just silly.

Are you for real? I feel like you aren't being serious at this point.

http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/gw-causes
http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/gw-real/ (kinda goes back and foward but still)
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

There are many many more, I'm getting off topic so I'll just leave it at that.

How will radars help? They come here legally they just overstay their visa... Its not like people don't know about the planes?

Guys, it isn't worth it anymore. Like most Trump supporters, irhaskell8's mental development came to a screeching halt sometime in elementary school. As I said in my previous post, he basically believes 2+2=5 and everyone who says 2+2=4 is part of some liberal conspiracy. So you can say 2+2=4 until your face turns blue and he'll still believe 2+2=5. Either that or he's a fantastic troll, but either way stop feeding him because he'll keep coming back with stuff like "climate change is a hoax because polar bears".

Guys, it isn't worth it anymore. Like most Trump supporters, irhaskell8's mental development came to a screeching halt sometime in elementary school. As I said in my previous post, he basically believes 2+2=5 and everyone who says 2+2=4 is part of some liberal conspiracy. So you can say 2+2=4 until your face turns blue and he'll still believe 2+2=5. Either that or he's a fantastic troll, but either way stop feeding him because he'll keep coming back with stuff like "climate change is a hoax because polar bears".

I don't want to be rude, but this is a good example of how liberals engage in political discrimination. They demonize Trump supporters, but to bully people for having different opinions or using different sources is not acceptable. Both sides do it, but more often, it comes from the liberals. You may accuse Trump of intolerance and bigotry, but your post is sounding like you're being intolerant and a bigot yourself. Calling conservatives stupid for beliving in God, not believing in global warming, or supporting a candidate you don't like is just as bad (if not worse) than what you and other liberals believe about Trump or his cabinet (racist, sexist, homophobe). That's political discrimination.

Red Cat... are you kidding me? So now you're attacking me personally? Real mature.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Liberals advertised Trump as a bigot, sexist idiot who has no clue what he's doing and will play children games in office.
Liberals advertise climate change as if it's real..

Those are the things that I refer to as liberal propaganda. Ty very much. xoxo

The only thing I like about this post is the last 8 words, its unnecessary being rude to someone just for having a different opinion or if they haven't researched something thoroughly, (which they haven't in my eyes anyway) are you trying to get this thread closed, because I'm not.

Last edited:
Red Cat... are you kidding me? So now you're attacking me personally? Real mature.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Liberals advertised Trump as a bigot, sexist idiot who has no clue what he's doing and will play children games in office.
Liberals advertise climate change as if it's real..

Those are the things that I refer to as liberal propaganda. Ty very much. xoxo

You probably didn't read those sites because you don't like facts and I say this because you haven't gave any information to back up "global warming is a hoax" so please do. Ty xoxo. <3 ;) ;)

Ops, didn't realise you posted a link, let's read.

Last edited:
View attachment 191888

http://www.newsmax.com/MKTNews/global-warming-hoax-facts/2014/10/17/id/601458/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Multiple links, please do read!

We send twice as much money on fighting "global warming" than we do securing our borders.

I'm an environmentalist. I'll pick up trash, recycle, but global warming is a hoax. Point. Period. Blank.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You probably didn't read those sites because you don't like facts and say thos because you haven't gave any information to back up "global warming is a hoax" so please do. Ty xoxo. <3 ;) ;)

Ops, didn't realise you posted a link, let's read.

You assume the worst of anyone supporting Trump. Just like Hillary, you assume the worst out of 40-50% of America. Referencing her "basket of deplorables" comment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a theories on why Trump supporters aren't found throughout the internet as much as Hillary supporters.

a) They have a life. Unlike me.
b) They know they'll just get "put-down". They're afraid of the liberal propaganda and don't want to deal with it; being called racist, bigot, sexist, et cetera.
c) A "good chunk" don't use the internet as much as Hillary supporters.

Now people on this forum think I'm sexist. I've had two individuals PM me calling me sexist. .-. If anyone is discriminatory, it's them.

View attachment 191888

http://www.newsmax.com/MKTNews/global-warming-hoax-facts/2014/10/17/id/601458/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Multiple links, please do read!

We send twice as much money on fighting "global warming" than we do securing our borders.

I'm an environmentalist. I'll pick up trash, recycle, but global warming is a hoax. Point. Period. Blank.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You assume the worst of anyone supporting Trump. Just like Hillary, you assume the worst out of 40-50% of America. Referencing her "basket of deplorables" comment.

Did you really just say that? 1. Some of my friends support Trump and I'm still friends with them 2. I don't even like Hillary and rarely agree with anything she says (I've said to you I would prefer having her be President, I don't support her views or actions. 3. I don't think or assume the worst of anyone who supports Trump, please stop making up BS.

I don't want to be rude, but this is a good example of how liberals engage in political discrimination. They demonize Trump supporters, but to bully people for having different opinions or using different sources is not acceptable. Both sides do it, but more often, it comes from the liberals. You may accuse Trump of intolerance and bigotry, but your post is sounding like you're being intolerant and a bigot yourself. Calling conservatives stupid for beliving in God, not believing in global warming, or supporting a candidate you don't like is just as bad (if not worse) than what you and other liberals believe about Trump or his cabinet (racist, sexist, homophobe). That's political discrimination.

I'm not calling people stupid for having different opinions. I'm calling people stupid for repeatedly saying things which are false. It's perfectly fine to have any opinion you want as long as you back it up with real facts. Going back to my analogy, if someone says 2+2=5 and I call that person stupid because of that, I'm not being intolerant; I'm being correct even if it's not the nicest way to put it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but people are not entitled to their own facts. It's okay to get your information from different sources as long as they are reliable and follow journalistic ethics. For example, the Wall Street Journal is generally considered to be more of a conservative publication, but it's still considered a good source. So if you get your information from there, that's good. But if you get your news from fringe conspiracy sites like Breitbart, then yeah I'm going to rip you because Breitbart has a track record of publishing false information. I don't just bash conservatives for this either. I have more respect for a conservative who gets his/her news from the Wall Street Journal than a liberal who just gets news from his/her Facebook account. So yeah, have your opinions; opinions are good. Just don't post bull**** repeatedly or I'll throw that **** back at you.

I'm not calling people stupid for having different opinions. I'm calling people stupid for repeatedly saying things which are false. It's perfectly fine to have any opinion you want as long as you back it up with real facts. Going back to my analogy, if someone says 2+2=5 and I call that person stupid because of that, I'm not being intolerant; I'm being correct even if it's not the nicest way to put it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but people are not entitled to their own facts. It's okay to get your information from different sources as long as they are reliable and follow journalistic ethics. For example, the Wall Street Journal is generally considered to be more of a conservative publication, but it's still considered a good source. So if you get your information from there, that's good. But if you get your news from fringe conspiracy sites like Breitbart, then yeah I'm going to rip you because Breitbart has a track record of publishing false information. I don't just bash conservatives for this either. I have more respect for a conservative who gets his/her news from the Wall Street Journal than a liberal who just gets news from his/her Facebook account. So yeah, have your opinions; opinions are good. Just don't post bull**** repeatedly or I'll throw that **** back at you.

Breitbart backed up that article with facts. You have a limited view of news sources. Let me guess you think Fox News is biased?

Looks like someone is getting triggered.

No matter what I say you will "put me down" calling anything I believe as "fake" and backed up with "false information".

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you really just say that? 1. Some of my friends support Trump and I'm still friends with them 2. I don't even like Hillary and rarely agree with anything she says (I've said to you I would prefer having her be President, I don't support her views or actions. 3. I don't think or assume the worst of anyone who supports Trump, please stop making up BS.

You assume that I could not back up and did not back up my beliefs with facts. My opinion is substantiated. Looks like someone is getting triggered.

building on what red cat said about sources, a website called 'global climate scam' is going to be biased when discussing the 'climate change scam', as would someone finding information on 'reasons to love hillary clinton' (awful example lmao) from 'i love hillary clinton .net' or something lmao

building on what red cat said about sources, a website called 'global climate scam' is going to be biased when discussing the 'climate change scam', as would someone finding information on 'reasons to love hillary clinton' (awful example lmao) from 'i love hillary clinton .net' or something lmao

The thing is... it's backed up with facts...

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. Record Ice

In 2014 there was record sea ice in Antarctica in fact a global warming expedition got stuck in it. Arctic sea ice has also made a nice comeback in 2014. The Great lakes had record ice Lake Superior only had 3 ice free months in 2014. You’d think that in the hottest year ever that ice would be melting like Al Gore said.

2. Record Snow

2014 saw record snowfall in many areas, remember when they said that global warming would cause snow to disappear and children won’t know what snow is.

3. Record Cold

In 2014 we saw all kinds of cold records remember the Polar Vortex? You’d think that we’d be breaking all kinds of heat records in “the hottest year ever”

4. Oceans Are Rising Much Less Than Predicted

Al Gore predicted that oceans would rise 20 feet by 2100, it looks like were on track for about a foot. 80% of the tide gauges show less rise than the official “global average”. Many tide gauges show no rise in sea level, and almost none show any acceleration over the past 20 years.

5. Polar Bears Are Thriving

You’d think that Polar Bears would really be in trouble in 2014 “the hottest year ever” but they are thriving.

6. Moose Are Making A Comeback

A few years ago the moose population in Minnesota dropped rapidly and they immediately blamed global warming, then they did a study and found out it was actually wolves that were killing the moose. Wolves have been taken off the endangered species list and are now endangering other species so they opened a wolf hunting season in Minnesota and the moose are coming back. It turns out it had nothing to do with global warming in fact the years when the moose population declined were some very cold ones.

7. 99% of Scientists don’t believe in Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming

You’ve probably heard over and over that 99% of scientist believe in global warming well the opposite is true. That talking point came from a study where only 75 scientists said they believe in global warming on the other hand over 31,000 scientists have signed a petition saying they don’t believe in Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming.

8. Nature produces much more CO2 than man

In 2014 NASA finally launched a satellite that measures CO2 levels around the globe. They assumed that most of the CO2 would be coming from the industrialized northern hemisphere but much to their surprise it was coming from the rainforests in South America, Africa and China.

9. It Isn’t Actually the Warmest Year.

If you look at the satellite data 2014 was not the warmest year ever in fact there has been no global warming for over 18 years. The Reason they can say it’s the warmest year is because they are using the ground weather station data which is heavily influenced by the Urban Heat Island effect, many of which are near pavement. Even still they had to cherry pick that data to get at the warmest year ever and it is only the warmest by only two-100ths of a degree within a dataset that has a variability of a half of a degree. The fact they they had to ignore accurate data and fudge sketchy data to push their agenda proves (IMHO) that climate change is a hoax.

10. The Hypocrisy of the Main Players

One of the main reasons you can tell that global warming is a hoax is that the main purveyors of global warming live lifestyles opposite of what they preach, they all own multiple large homes and yachts and they fly around the world in private jets pushing their propaganda. Not to mention some people such as Al Gore actually profit from Carbon Taxes and other green energy laws. If they actually believed what they preached they would be leading quite different lives.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's what http://www.globalclimatescam.com/opinion/top-ten-reasons-climate-change-is-a-hoax/

sums up.

A good quote from H.L. Mencken, "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

Global warming is one of those hobgoblins.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just because a source has facts doesn't mean it's not biased.

That's true.

That site is biased. It's backing up it's belief. It's like a blog, in my opinion. The writer's thoughts.

He was attacking the hoax.

That's true.

That site is biased. It's backing up it's belief. It's like a blog, in my opinion. The writer's thoughts.

He was attacking the hoax.

that would be like someone unsure about global warming's validity and looking up reasons why global warming is a hoax and finding an online forum with someone citing a source called 'climatechangescam .com' to form their opinions.

Think what you want.

It's backed up with facts. Just because it's a writer's thoughts does not mean it's not true.

I will always receive frowns from the dark side of tumblr and forums for supporting a president that will actually make a positive difference.

Global warming is a serious problem. It absolutely stuns me people still believe that climate change isn't a problem in this day and age.

Back