• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lux's Gallery (updated)

LOOOOVE WHAT YOU DID FOR CONNIE. SO PRECIOUS. It like actually warms my heart.

Thanks :D, I'm a bit down because I know Connie is a bit darker, but i'm not good with dark skin, I dont have practice yet really. I just hope I dont get backlash for not making her the chocolate brown but more of a caramel brown

Last edited:
Thanks :D, I'm a bit down because I know Connie is a bit darker, but i'm not good with dark skin, I dont have practice yet really. I just hope I dont get backlash for not making her the chocolate brown but more of a caramel brown

I think it's fine! I mean, I'm not 100% on how water color works but I hear it's pretty difficult. It's not like you went and made her white, blond haired, and blue-eyed. You can see that you were sticking to the original character.

I think it looks great!

I decided to sell a few bust shots for tbt, to get more original designs in ^^

I personally never learned to draw things properly so almost all art is better than what i can do. Except the genre labeled "modern art". There is literally a urinal flipped on it's side in a modern art museum

Last edited:
Ref: This lil hot mama.
Expression/ pose: Just kind of a kind/neutral expression. Just don't want her to look harsh or emotionless. And for the pose, maybe she could have a hand
Offer: 200 tbt? ; v; If that's not enough, please let me know. I would hate to lowball.
Background: The night sky? She creates stars, sooo.

EDIT: I also saw the Comm. you did for Cadberry and it's so cute! Love the pose!!!

I personally never learned to draw things properly so almost all art is better than what i can do. Except the genre labeled "modern art". There is literally a urinal flipped on it's side in a modern art museum

The MoMA confuses me every time I go there. My friend loves "Modern Art" and I'm like "even my unskilled hands can do some of this what."

Last edited:

Art is interesting.. I dunno As an artist even I dont understand the point in thatLUL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ref: This lil hot mama.
Expression/ pose: Just kind of a kind/neutral expression. Just don't want her to look harsh or emotionless. And for the pose, maybe she could have a hand
Offer: 200 tbt? ; v; If that's not enough, please let me know. I would hate to lowball.
Background: The night sky? She creates stars, sooo.

EDIT: I also saw the Comm. you did for Cadberry and it's so cute! Love the pose!!!

The MoMA confuses me every time I go there. My friend loves "Modern Art" and I'm like "even my unskilled hands can do some of this what."

Yes, I love dark skin mommies, I need more practice with various skintones <3
Could I put her hand on her face, ( cheek area)? and would 300 tbt be ookay :3?

Art is interesting.. I dunno As an artist even I dont understand the point in thatLUL

There was one piece I remember that was just a recliner with phalluses coming out of it.
https://www.moma.org/explore/inside_out/2012/10/09/yayoi-kusamas-return-to-moma/

Like it's obvious a lot of work went into it but I also don't understand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I love dark skin mommies, I need more practice with various skintones <3
Could I put her hand on her face, ( cheek area)? and would 300 tbt be ookay :3?

Sure! I can do that! This is the last art piece I can get for a bit bc the rest of my tbt is going to rebuilding my AC town /sob
Might go back to my little PWYW art shop or start cycling again and selling villagers to get more Belltree moniezzz.

And yeah, her hand on her face would be nice! Do what your beautiful little heart feels! So excited! Do I send the TBT now? That would be preferable imo.

There was one piece I remember that was just a recliner with phalluses coming out of it.
https://www.moma.org/explore/inside_out/2012/10/09/yayoi-kusamas-return-to-moma/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I can do that! This is the last art piece I can get for a bit bc the rest of my tbt is going to rebuilding my AC town /sob
Might go back to my little PWYW art shop or start cycling again and selling villagers to get more Belltree moniezzz.

And yeah, her hand on her face would be nice! Do what your beautiful little heart feels! So excited! Do I send the TBT now? That would be preferable imo.

Yeah, Its like... Whats the point of it? LOL Its just a chair with spikes coming out of it, I dunno, I'm not trying to be hateful I just dont understand how someone can create something like this and think, YEAH THIS LOOKS GOOD

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel you, I started commissions to get some tbt to buy Oc's designs, I remember my cycling days ahh, you could get so much tbt before those hackdevices came out, the market got flooded and no reason to really pay for things anymore or pay high prices.
also pay when you want, I dont care <3

Last edited:
4bd46cf9a2.jpg

commission stephherrro, I made her a unicorn

blooop
added a bunch of adopts, and some fanart

Last edited:
Blooprs, Added a bunch of new digital art, changed the icon sizes so its a bit smaller now ;u;

I should get back into digital art, Its been a while. Anyway bloop, added a single piece LOL

Back