• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Lux's Gallery (updated)

Luxanna

I love potato Salad
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Silver Mailbox
Mint
Isabelle
Ruby
Lobo
Leif
Pavé
Jack
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Sup Nerdies, I'm just a potato artist, I started watercoloring in December and still learning a lot, experimenting with colors/shadows and light but I hope you enjoy. To any lurkers I hope you see my art progression

-If you like my art, it really helps me out to share/link/reblog whatever my art to get my name and artwork out there, Thank you-

I have alot of watercolor drawings not posted online, just because they are messy and shaky
hands cant line art to save her life LUL

Check my social media accounts for my art gallery
Tumblr
Deviantart
Twitter(new)
Instragram (new)

Last edited:
Newest:
watermark_2017_10_20_21_34_28_by_chocolie-dbrc4h7.jpg

tumblr_oy1gbiqpvi1rqverqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oxzuh9X6Sx1rqverqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oxnrs6OOK11rqverqo1_400.png
tumblr_oxkebkPIpA1rqverqo1_400.png

Last edited:

It would be cool if you could drop a like/favorite on deviantart, or reblog my tumblr post <3
If you guys have any advice for a theme adoptable do tell ;-;
If you have toyhou.se, I'll transfer over ownership rights

Toyhouse
| Devianart | Tumblr |

Simple rules:

Free to changed what you would like
Do not take credit for original design
No reselling for higher price, unless art is purchased.

Oc's For sale:

Last edited:
Hi! I don't really have any oc's but I absolutely LOVE your galaxy drawings - they're so freakin' gorgeous! Is there any way I can request a certain galaxy drawing?

Hi! I'm interested <3 http://imgur.com/a/GO8RB

I will also tip <3

Will get to it :D!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I don't really have any oc's but I absolutely LOVE your galaxy drawings - they're so freakin' gorgeous! Is there any way I can request a certain galaxy drawing?

Oh, Thank you :D. I did a few more( original concept wasnt mines, I google searched it) , but I uh, I made some trees I wasnt happy with I feel ruined the pictures sadly, and one drawing I ruined by spilling water on it :<
but I would love to do another galaxy picture! I got actual water color paper

Last edited:
I'd love if you're able to draw your doodle of korra the last avatar :) ^~^ thanks for even considering!

Your artwork is beautiful <3 forgot to mention

Oh, Thank you :D. I did a few more( original concept wasnt mines, I google searched it) , but I uh, I made some trees I wasnt happy with I feel ruined the pictures sadly, and one drawing I ruined by spilling water on it :<
but I would love to do another galaxy picture! I got actual water color paper

Pfft you definitely didn't have any trouble with the trees in those examples because they're a million times better than I could ever do! Anyway, it's kind of a lot to request, but could you do a galaxy picture over a city skyline? I was imagining something along the lines of this if possible, then just the galaxy in the background. Honestly, I imagine you're a lot more creative than me so just do whatever seems cool to you! Thank you so much for considering!!

Anyone in my Toyhouse link would be very much appreciated. Thank you! Your art is very pretty c:

your galaxy drawings are so nice!! :0 I'd love it if you could draw her c:

Back