• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Lux's Gallery (updated)

Do you take TBT commissions for digital art? :3
Yes I would but..
Well, in all honestly, I havent really been to motivated to do digital art lately.
If you wanted an icon I would most likely accept. I might consider chibi too depending on what design I am drawing, Show me what you would like me to draw and I can tell you

This girl

I could get better references.

She's basically a little cat girl with ears a tail and a wand.

I'd love to buy a chibi of her ^-^

Last edited:
Also woooooow I just realized it was a drawing of Sadie on your first post, I also am a fan of Steven Universe xD

Last edited:
bloop ;- ; added some stuff, i need to keep better track of this lol

Some other things
magical_kitty_by_chocolie-dbjigdg.png
acnl__mayor_lexy___art_trade__by_chocolie-dbnh96g.png

Last edited:
Thank you!
I'm also opening to all kinds of commissions, rlc, you can check the first page.
tumblr_oy1gbiqpvi1rqverqo1_500.jpg

;-; Its been a while, but I finally got a scanner, And planning on getting a kuratake palette this month ;w; Need to get better at coloring eyes though
6124f0cf8a.jpg

Last edited:
Your style is so soft and sweet. ;u; I love it!
I'm gonna watch this thread. Hope to see more in the future. <3

THIS IS SO CUTE AWWW it’s so soft ;v;

Thank you haha, I think I changed the drawing or it went mia idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your style is so soft and sweet. ;u; I love it!
I'm gonna watch this thread. Hope to see more in the future. <3

Yeah, i've been slow to make things lately, and the things I do sketch I dont really post online ^^ "" I hope to color more with my new palette though ^^
- Most of the stuff I sketch/draw is meme stuff for my friends, But I do draw a lot, I just dont post it online

edit:
I decided to post some of my meme doodles
63a3442ca8.png

Last edited:
Back