• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Light Up The Bell Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
It's a very special night on The Bell Tree tonight! For the first time in many years, we have decorated our dear winter cedar tree with some beautiful festive lights for the holiday season. Ooooh! Aaaaaah! Woooooow! Thanks to our handy elf Laudine!

Now we need you to help us by decorating everyone's sidebars too with your very own holiday light collectibles returning from last year. Christmas Lights are now available in the Shop for just 14 Bells and can only be gifted to others right now, so light up your friend's sidebars!

We will have a few other holiday activities revealed in the coming days, but I want to take a moment to mention that we are not hosting any large all-encompassing holiday event like last year's Jingle's Jolly Jamboree. We know this may disappoint some and hope you will look forward to more events next year, we're a bit burned out for this year!

Finally, the items from last year's gift boxes which were previously barred from trading can now be gifted to others after a full year has passed. This includes the Jingle Christmas Doll, Kapp'n Christmas Doll, Timmy Christmas Doll, Winter Mittens, and Lump of Coal collectibles. Happy gifting!

Please note that Christmas Lights are temporary for the season and will leave inventories in January 2017.

HOORAY!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

--btw you guys have done awesome work this year on all the events, we totally understand a little burnout. thank staff for everything!

YAY I FEEL FESTIVE. can't wait for whatever u guys have planned. and ye u def need a break all of u, hope u have a nice festive season

Have a happy break for now staff, and thanks for the cool lights! Love the tree, by the way.

Aaaa Christmas lights are back, they're so precious! Thanks staff, and don't worry about no big event, y'all deserve a good rest after everything you've done. :) Happy Holidays!!

Lovely work as always Laudine, and thanks for making my millions of mittens giftable. :p

Last edited:
This is a super cute event, I love that you have to actually gift the lights to other users for them to activate, it really encourages sharing. Thank you, staff!

How about we take down some of those lights and make a night theme

I really want a set lol ! so pretty good job guys! Love the animation :)

im excited for festive activities! im okay without a big extravaganza, since we had the big exciting fair

cute lights, too bad theyre temporary! :{

Doing this now. I'm pretty sure a similar thing happened last year, and it was so sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back