• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Light Up The Bell Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno about you guys, but I like the thought of this giving and receiving, even if it's only temporarily. I mean nothing in this world is permanent though, and these lights just happened to last only for a month (which is shorter to say 4 years of a phone). But as gyro said, it's the thought that counts! From my perspective, it's overwhelming just to see people appreciate a little gift sent to them. It may be cheap, but that's to give way to those who can't afford extravagant gifts, and the price doesn't matter anyway when you want to show your appreciation this holidays!
No need to be a sour gummy to those who want to enjoy the simple Christmas cheer the staff has set up heh. :)

And now I stock up on mittens! Oh glorious mittens!

Dunno about you guys, but I like the thought of this giving and receiving, even if it's only temporarily. I mean nothing in this world is permanent though, and these lights just happened to last only for a month (which is shorter to say 4 years of a phone). But as gyro said, it's the thought that counts! From my perspective, it's overwhelming just to see people appreciate a little gift sent to them. It may be cheap, but that's to give way to those who can't afford extravagant gifts, and the price doesn't matter anyway when you want to show your appreciation this holidays!
No need to be a sour gummy to those who want to enjoy the simple Christmas cheer the staff has set up heh. :)

I don't think anyone could've said it more eloquently :) Or could they have?! :O

I gifted more lights than I received. I'm really contributing well.

Guys, I'm pretty sure this calculator on my phone just told me that I've sent out 224 bells worth of lights to people.

Please stop me, before I'm left with none :))) This event is bleeding all of us dry.

does this mean that orange and purple candies won't be giftable until next halloween?
:(

Last edited:
glad there's no major event tbh

*grabs matchsticks*

now excuse me while I go light up the bell tree...

Last edited:
does this mean that orange and purple candies won't be giftable until next halloween?
:(

Probably! I think one of the mods may have even said something similar to, If they do become giftable, it probably won't happen for a while.

These are so adorable, even if they're temporary. Thank you, staff. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back