• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have any fears?

I have an irrational fear of butterflies and moths. I wish I could get over it. It sounds so lame. :/

I have a fear of death, like I cant stand the thought of death. it just scares me so much, even though I know where I'm going, but like I cant stand walking with my friends and having to walk on the road side, I'm too afraid of getting hit by a car or something.

Oh I have the weirdest fear of the insides of wrists (the vein-y part) . Like I cannot touch my own wrist without physically cringing. If someone else starts like pressing down on their wrist, I can't look at them or I get way too freaked out. Tattoos on the inside of your wrist? FREAKING FORGET ABOUT IT I'M OUT. My theory is I must've gotten my wrists slit in another life or something because it's super irrational and everyone thinks I'm insane when I tell them "ye I'm afraid of wrists".

Lol I can sympathise with this. I'm the same way, except I'm more queasy about the insides of elbows and the backs of knees. I hate anyone touching those parts of me, it makes me flinch, and I absolutely hate having blood drawn from the inner elbow. My arms are pretty skinny so it feels like they're unprotected and it's just asdfcjxfhkl

Also, eyes. ****ing eyes... They're so precious, I hate to see anything happening to them in movies or anything. If there's eye-gore, I get really sick.

I used to struggle a lot with the irrational fear of brain damage. Due to OCD I became, well obsessive. I feared chemicals, fumes, force from blunt force objects, contamination, all that. It was a living hell. But that was years ago

I have many fears, but I think the pinnacle of them all, is dying alone :l

I have Emetophobia (throwing up)
I think it's due to the fact that I used to have this disease that made me drink a disgusting medicine that irritated my stomach every day for 12 months and made me vomit a lot in consequence. ;-; Now i get super scared whenever someone goes by the garbage can or whenever someone says they have a stomachache. it's terrible TT_TT

For me, dogs. Sure, they're cute in pictures, but when they get near me I freak out. Though over the years I've learned to hide it. Apparently I got attacked by a dog while I was a baby. I don't remember that though xD

Other than that, people. When someone I don't know talks to me I get scared, like, what do they want from me?

I have an irrational fear of butterflies and moths. I wish I could get over it. It sounds so lame. :/

i'm afraid of butterflies too! it's their weird-ass tongue proboscis thing that freaks me out so bad. it's so.... long.....
i'm also scared of geese. their honk is really scary and when i was little i had a dream that Mother Goose (from the nursery rhyme, lol) ate me and I've been scared ever since.
my worst worst worst fear though is teeth. like just a little look at teeth is fine, but like unnaturally white teeth, mouths with a lot of teeth, deformed teeth and extracted teeth freak me the heck out

I am arachnophobic, so spider basically terrify me... I actually cut my hand the other week because my keys were in my hand and I slammed the door because a spider was hanging down in front of my face. I basically sliced a chunk out of my thumb with my keys, so that sucked... ;^;

i have a fear of bees and wasps. i always freak out whenever i see one because i'm scared that i might get stung D:

i also have a fear of having nightmares. when i was little i had a few nightmares that were horrible, but the worst part was that when i tried to wake up from them, i couldn't. i really don't want to experience anything like that again...

i used to think that i wasn't scared of spiders, but after i saw a giant one in my house a while back i realised that i'm actually scared of big spiders like tarantulas, but not small ones like the ones i usually see (and often have to kill, because my brother's afraid of all spiders) around my house.

Probably being completely alone. I definitely like my own space and alone time but being alone for a really extended amount of time is not for me. I like company and having someone who there's for me.

i've got this (silly) fear when i'm in bed at night, some kind of creature will just suddenly crawl out from under my bed and eat me :'( whenever i go into my room at night and get ready to go to bed, i always quickly run up and jump into my bed so the creature won't get me.

another fear is being robbed when i'm home alone..

annnnnd spiders, snakes, and getting trapped in an elevator :D

I have some pretty stupid fears,
-I'm scared of spiders (a common fear)
-Long grass
-Dogs, but I want to love them, but when I see a dog running around without an owner in sight I panic and freeze; once I was going home from the shop, it was 5pm but it was like last week so it was dark, and I saw a dog without an owner run near my block, I was afraid to go forward until someone came out of the block, which made me feel safer lmao
- Heights... depends
-Death >->
-Losing the things I have and are important to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have some pretty stupid fears,
-I'm scared of spiders (a common fear)
-Long grass
-Dogs, but I want to love them, but when I see a dog running around without an owner in sight I panic and freeze; once I was going home from the shop, it was 5pm but it was like last week so it was dark, and I saw a dog without an owner run near my block, I was afraid to go forward until someone came out of the block, which made me feel safer lmao
- Heights... depends
-Death >->
-Losing the things I have and are important to me

Back