Do you have any fears?

Darkness, aliens.

All my other fears I've gotten over.

I used to be terrified of snakes, but that has changed obviously.

I have a fear of getting attacked/killed/raped and I get so paranoid especially at night time gotta make sure them doors are locked

also bugs/spiders I understand they're livings beings too and I'll try my best to not stomp it and just get them out of the house but if i see a bug i usually get scared and run away and then get the bug spray out and it makes me feel bad

also needles

like I'm not getting lip injections I'm getting a ****ing shot and those hurt and I usually get nervous and my muscles tense up so I'm sore for like 3 days and it makes me want to hang myself

also doing **** embarrassing in public/school like throwing up or passing out or ****ting/pissing myself

that's a huge fear

also I hate small spaces I like need to know where an exit is at all times and I need to be close to it/no people are in my way like at restaurants or on the bus I NEED to sit on the outside and it upsets me so much when I'm not especially when you combine it with the afternoon sun/heat and driving and feeling anxious

also I have a fear of the dark like only sometimes if I just watched a scary movie or something idk It's weird

I cannot stand spiders, pretty common I know, but I can't stand being near them or in the same room as them;-; I also fear public speaking due to my anxiety and would try and avoid anything to do with speaking in large groups.

i have a constant fear that im going to get kidnapped/attacked/raped at some point of my life.. and i always feel unsafe no matter how many times i check that the door and windows are locked.

bees & poverty altho poverty not as much because id just kill myself if i ended up not achieving my financial goals

Last edited:
I'm afraid of bees and ants, especially the thought of them crawling up someone or going into their mouth and such. Also afraid of them being in the bed(sleeping ontop of a blanket helps me though?) I also am realllllllly afraid of the dark and spirits and such. Like if I turn around there's gonna be one right in my face.

I usually disguise that last fear as being afraid that someone's gonna kill me because a lot of people would laugh at me, I actually got cursed out by grandfather in 1st grade for believing in it...so yeaaaaaah.....

Also afraid of being alone too xP

my fears are: falling off of heights, elevators crashing, bugs crawling on me and death are my main fears

I have emetophobia; I'm afraid of throwing up/seeing someone throw up near me. Anytime someone starts coughing I feel the need to leave immediately. It's so bad I hate it, I always have nightmares about people throwing up >.<

elrvators, being locked in somewhere in general (so elevators, when there are two doors b4 u get inside, rooms or wardrobes u cant open from the inside, etc.), loud noises and loud people. i also have Rrreally bad social anxiety and am afraid of Everything that is social lol

my biggest fear is living past the age of 23 so i will make sure to do anything to prevent that

I have an irrational fear of falling into the sky. Like if gravity just turned off. Don't know why. Also a fear of darkness. Again, no real reason. But I always have a light somewhere while I sleep. Can't sleep in pitch black.

I have both of these fears! I get really anxious when I have to go walking cuz I'm afraid of falling into the sky. And I can't sleep in pitch black either. It's kinda weird that we both have the same fears.

I hate getting shots/ vaccinations. I know I should, and I know they're extremely helpful, but I haaaaaate needles.

spiders, tornados, heights, wax museums. i also have had a life long fear of being in the ocean and a dead body coming up from a sunken ship and bumping into me. i go surfing every summer and its always on my mind. im more scared of that than sharks. i love sharks.

like... everything? Seriously though, a lot of my fears are just things that terrified me as a child that I've never really dealt with or faced up to. I'm fairly sure that if I were to just confront some of them now as an 18 year old they probably wouldn't seem too bad anymore, but I'm a bit of a baby in that respect tbh

Back