• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have any fears?

Trystin

yikes
Bells
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
I have this pretty irrational fear that if I eat something sweet before bed, bugs will crawl into my mouth while I'm sleeping because of the candy or whatever that I ate.

I have an extremely irrational fear of throwing up. As soon as I get queasy or nauseous or feel even remotely like throwing up, I get super anxious and scared.

I have a weird fear of like...huge open spaces. like a warehouse factory is the worst scenario for me. I've had a lot of nightmares about being stuck in a huuuge empty building my myself. It's terrifying to me. I've researched it to see if I'm not alone in this, but all I get is agoraphobia, but that doesn't apply to this since I'm not afraid of being around people in a crowd. so I dunno why, but big open spaces ?\_(ツ)_/?

I have an irrational fear of falling into the sky. Like if gravity just turned off. Don't know why. Also a fear of darkness. Again, no real reason. But I always have a light somewhere while I sleep. Can't sleep in pitch black.

im terrified of flying insects, specifically moths and grasshoppers

I have an extremely irrational fear of throwing up. As soon as I get queasy or nauseous or feel even remotely like throwing up, I get super anxious and scared.

I used to be the same. I'm not super scared anymore, but I still hate it.

I get pretty scared of really tall things with lots of detail sometimes. I don't know whether it's something to do with a fear of heights or not, but looking up at things can be pretty scary sometimes. Things like big sculptures can make me a little anxious at times. I have no idea why.

So. Many. Fears. I have a huge list of phobias, one of the strangest is saliva. I have no actual reason for that (though when I think about the germs in mouths I do get very uncomfortable... still!) but it complicates life more than you might think. I also have a fear of crowds and crowded spaces-- Small spaces don't really bother me unless someone's close to me. Elevators can get pretty bad. If I were to list all of 'em, I'd be here for hours, haha! Eugh. Yours is quite interesting though! That must be kinda a pain in the butt! Does it help if you brush your teeth and rinse your mouth really thoroughly?? :O

dying. & i used to really be afraid of sleeping because i'd always have sleep paraylsis & i'd always lucid dream. seems cool but whenever that happened i'd have no control of it & it would get really messed up :-(

i keep getting the feeling that when i go to sleep on my side someone/something will stab me in the back.
it's like when you can almost feel something near you, it's like that all the time, it's horrible.

I don't like speaking/performing/being in front of a bunch of people. They make me nervous, and then I mess up some parts (which makes me more nervous).

Bugs, I hate bugs.
And being unable to move, like for example I can't wear a costume that blocks my arms etc.

I am terrified of mirrors and long hallways. It doesn't even have to be a mirror, it could just be a reflective surface. I also have trouble recognizing that a reflection is a reflection. Like if someone takes a picture of themself and their reflection, I'll see twins before I realize it's a mirror. I'm also scared of choking on my food.

Heights, falling, car accidents, weapons, deep waters, spiders, scorpions, bees, being abandoned by my s/o

Oh boy welcome to Mr. Bones Wild Ride

- Being in public
- Being around people
- Tight spaces and being trapped in those tight spaces
- Big heights/falling
- Open water, which has gotten better than it was before (I used to not even be able to look at pictures) but it's still pretty bad
- Related to above: drowning and boats/ships are still a huge phobia
- Moths
- Mirrors in the dark
- Speaking in general but mostly to and in front of strangers
- Abandonment
- Those freaking huge grasshoppers with huge wings oh my god
- Not sure what to call this but looking into my own eyes freaks me out a lot, that's why in pictures I pretty much never look directly into the camera. I also don't look at my eyes in mirrors.

Crocodiles / alligators / anything that slightly resembles either.

Kind of irrational since I live in the UK so the chances of stumbling across one in my day-to-day life are slim, but I can't even bear to look at them.

you could fill a book with all the stupid irrational crap i've been afraid of over the years

Oh I have the weirdest fear of the insides of wrists (the vein-y part) . Like I cannot touch my own wrist without physically cringing. If someone else starts like pressing down on their wrist, I can't look at them or I get way too freaked out. Tattoos on the inside of your wrist? FREAKING FORGET ABOUT IT I'M OUT. My theory is I must've gotten my wrists slit in another life or something because it's super irrational and everyone thinks I'm insane when I tell them "ye I'm afraid of wrists".

Back