• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you have any fears?

I hate puppets, dolls, china dolls etc... (_ _|||)

Darkness, aliens.

All my other fears I've gotten over.

I used to be terrified of snakes, but that has changed obviously.

I have a fear of getting attacked/killed/raped and I get so paranoid especially at night time gotta make sure them doors are locked

also bugs/spiders I understand they're livings beings too and I'll try my best to not stomp it and just get them out of the house but if i see a bug i usually get scared and run away and then get the bug spray out and it makes me feel bad

also needles

like I'm not getting lip injections I'm getting a ****ing shot and those hurt and I usually get nervous and my muscles tense up so I'm sore for like 3 days and it makes me want to hang myself

also doing **** embarrassing in public/school like throwing up or passing out or ****ting/pissing myself

that's a huge fear

also I hate small spaces I like need to know where an exit is at all times and I need to be close to it/no people are in my way like at restaurants or on the bus I NEED to sit on the outside and it upsets me so much when I'm not especially when you combine it with the afternoon sun/heat and driving and feeling anxious

also I have a fear of the dark like only sometimes if I just watched a scary movie or something idk It's weird

I cannot stand spiders, pretty common I know, but I can't stand being near them or in the same room as them;-; I also fear public speaking due to my anxiety and would try and avoid anything to do with speaking in large groups.

i have a constant fear that im going to get kidnapped/attacked/raped at some point of my life.. and i always feel unsafe no matter how many times i check that the door and windows are locked.

bees & poverty altho poverty not as much because id just kill myself if i ended up not achieving my financial goals

Last edited:
I'm afraid of bees and ants, especially the thought of them crawling up someone or going into their mouth and such. Also afraid of them being in the bed(sleeping ontop of a blanket helps me though?) I also am realllllllly afraid of the dark and spirits and such. Like if I turn around there's gonna be one right in my face.

I usually disguise that last fear as being afraid that someone's gonna kill me because a lot of people would laugh at me, I actually got cursed out by grandfather in 1st grade for believing in it...so yeaaaaaah.....

Also afraid of being alone too xP

my fears are: falling off of heights, elevators crashing, bugs crawling on me and death are my main fears

I have emetophobia; I'm afraid of throwing up/seeing someone throw up near me. Anytime someone starts coughing I feel the need to leave immediately. It's so bad I hate it, I always have nightmares about people throwing up >.<

elrvators, being locked in somewhere in general (so elevators, when there are two doors b4 u get inside, rooms or wardrobes u cant open from the inside, etc.), loud noises and loud people. i also have Rrreally bad social anxiety and am afraid of Everything that is social lol

my biggest fear is living past the age of 23 so i will make sure to do anything to prevent that

I have an irrational fear of falling into the sky. Like if gravity just turned off. Don't know why. Also a fear of darkness. Again, no real reason. But I always have a light somewhere while I sleep. Can't sleep in pitch black.

I have both of these fears! I get really anxious when I have to go walking cuz I'm afraid of falling into the sky. And I can't sleep in pitch black either. It's kinda weird that we both have the same fears.

I hate getting shots/ vaccinations. I know I should, and I know they're extremely helpful, but I haaaaaate needles.

spiders, tornados, heights, wax museums. i also have had a life long fear of being in the ocean and a dead body coming up from a sunken ship and bumping into me. i go surfing every summer and its always on my mind. im more scared of that than sharks. i love sharks.

like... everything? Seriously though, a lot of my fears are just things that terrified me as a child that I've never really dealt with or faced up to. I'm fairly sure that if I were to just confront some of them now as an 18 year old they probably wouldn't seem too bad anymore, but I'm a bit of a baby in that respect tbh

Back