Trystin

yikes
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
I have this pretty irrational fear that if I eat something sweet before bed, bugs will crawl into my mouth while I'm sleeping because of the candy or whatever that I ate.

I have an extremely irrational fear of throwing up. As soon as I get queasy or nauseous or feel even remotely like throwing up, I get super anxious and scared.

I have a weird fear of like...huge open spaces. like a warehouse factory is the worst scenario for me. I've had a lot of nightmares about being stuck in a huuuge empty building my myself. It's terrifying to me. I've researched it to see if I'm not alone in this, but all I get is agoraphobia, but that doesn't apply to this since I'm not afraid of being around people in a crowd. so I dunno why, but big open spaces ?\_(ツ)_/?

I have an irrational fear of falling into the sky. Like if gravity just turned off. Don't know why. Also a fear of darkness. Again, no real reason. But I always have a light somewhere while I sleep. Can't sleep in pitch black.

im terrified of flying insects, specifically moths and grasshoppers

I get pretty scared of really tall things with lots of detail sometimes. I don't know whether it's something to do with a fear of heights or not, but looking up at things can be pretty scary sometimes. Things like big sculptures can make me a little anxious at times. I have no idea why.

So. Many. Fears. I have a huge list of phobias, one of the strangest is saliva. I have no actual reason for that (though when I think about the germs in mouths I do get very uncomfortable... still!) but it complicates life more than you might think. I also have a fear of crowds and crowded spaces-- Small spaces don't really bother me unless someone's close to me. Elevators can get pretty bad. If I were to list all of 'em, I'd be here for hours, haha! Eugh. Yours is quite interesting though! That must be kinda a pain in the butt! Does it help if you brush your teeth and rinse your mouth really thoroughly?? :O

dying. & i used to really be afraid of sleeping because i'd always have sleep paraylsis & i'd always lucid dream. seems cool but whenever that happened i'd have no control of it & it would get really messed up :-(

i keep getting the feeling that when i go to sleep on my side someone/something will stab me in the back.
it's like when you can almost feel something near you, it's like that all the time, it's horrible.

I don't like speaking/performing/being in front of a bunch of people. They make me nervous, and then I mess up some parts (which makes me more nervous).

Bugs, I hate bugs.
And being unable to move, like for example I can't wear a costume that blocks my arms etc.

I am terrified of mirrors and long hallways. It doesn't even have to be a mirror, it could just be a reflective surface. I also have trouble recognizing that a reflection is a reflection. Like if someone takes a picture of themself and their reflection, I'll see twins before I realize it's a mirror. I'm also scared of choking on my food.

Heights, falling, car accidents, weapons, deep waters, spiders, scorpions, bees, being abandoned by my s/o

Oh boy welcome to Mr. Bones Wild Ride

- Being in public
- Being around people
- Tight spaces and being trapped in those tight spaces
- Big heights/falling
- Open water, which has gotten better than it was before (I used to not even be able to look at pictures) but it's still pretty bad
- Related to above: drowning and boats/ships are still a huge phobia
- Moths
- Mirrors in the dark
- Speaking in general but mostly to and in front of strangers
- Abandonment
- Those freaking huge grasshoppers with huge wings oh my god
- Not sure what to call this but looking into my own eyes freaks me out a lot, that's why in pictures I pretty much never look directly into the camera. I also don't look at my eyes in mirrors.

Crocodiles / alligators / anything that slightly resembles either.

Kind of irrational since I live in the UK so the chances of stumbling across one in my day-to-day life are slim, but I can't even bear to look at them.

you could fill a book with all the stupid irrational crap i've been afraid of over the years

Oh I have the weirdest fear of the insides of wrists (the vein-y part) . Like I cannot touch my own wrist without physically cringing. If someone else starts like pressing down on their wrist, I can't look at them or I get way too freaked out. Tattoos on the inside of your wrist? FREAKING FORGET ABOUT IT I'M OUT. My theory is I must've gotten my wrists slit in another life or something because it's super irrational and everyone thinks I'm insane when I tell them "ye I'm afraid of wrists".

Back