• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Snowman Bingo

I'm open, FC is 4055 4242 8135. I have 28 and 49, and I should get a third number once I finally track down those snowballs in town.
I have a a 4-way possibility of getting a Bingo. Who ever replies to this comment, I will add you ;)

Is there anyway I can get rid of my goshdarn bingo card? I don't want to finish it, but I can't sell it or anything. Does this mean I'm forced to play till I get one? ._.

Is there anyway I can get rid of my goshdarn bingo card? I don't want to finish it, but I can't sell it or anything. Does this mean I'm forced to play till I get one? ._.

To my knowledge, you either have to get a bingo or wait until the snow is gone :( Kind of a crummy mechanic, I'm not sure why Nintendo did that.

Back