• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Sanrio Set?

What is your favourite new Sanrio Set?

• Cinnamoroll

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • Hello Kitty

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Kerokerokeroppi

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Kiki and Lala

Votes: 38 35.8%
  • My Melody

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Pompompurin

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters
Pompompurin Set is nice. :)
Hello Kitty? More like Goodbye Kitty. :(

Cinnamoroll is the cutest, I die. But Kiki & Lala is a close second <3
Tbh, I think they're all adaroble in their own way so it's really hard to chose haha

I don't care much for cutesy sets, japanese style things are more my style -- so kerokero it is!

Cinnamoroll! <3
Then keroppi, then my melody. :>
I wish they would come out with more collaborations like with Tuxedo Sam, Pochacco, Bad batzmaru and others.

Does anyone know why Hello Kitty only has one voter? That's the most popular Sanrio character...

Anyway, my vote is on Kiki and Lala. The villager, the set and the characters themselves are adorable!

Cinnamoroll!
Absolutely my favorite. I love all the other sets too.
I love sanrio in general. <3

I like all the sets but Kiki and Lala is my favourite.

Last edited:
I want the Hello Kitty set soooooooo bad... the colour scheme is the best out of all the sets, the dress and shoes are beautiful, and the ribboned bush would look sooooo nice in my house...
Also Rilla is adorable

Although I love the Cinnamoroll, Keroppi has to be my favourite :)

Back