• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States 

Lolly for my Goldie EU
Hippaux for my Paula EU
Shep for my 215-Isabelle EU
Lucky for my Margie US

From UK

Ooh, I wish Fauna was here already so I could offer her for Lolly or Lucky! If they're still here when she arrives, I'm going to make such an offer. :cool:

Lolly for my Goldie EU
Hippaux for my Paula EU
Shep for my 215-Isabelle EU
Lucky for my Margie US

From UK

hi, sorry I don't really have plans to trade to EU atm. I actually prefer NA cards bc of consistency. I got EU ones from the collector album packs, but when I ordered I didn't even know they'd come with EU 3-card packs lol. they're available if someone doesn't mind NA/EU versions :x

263 Gaston, 283 Frank, 269 Bree, & 322 Rocco for Lolly?
I have an extra Soilel coming, so if you want to switch out or add.
Or add a Sanrio sticker seal + my own stickers I've made

Don't need Lolly anymore. But if you need 283 Frank and 322 Rocco let me know.

Last edited:
I've got Bam! Could I get any one of these?
bluebear
flurry
ruby
diana
mariana
lolly
erik
zucker
lucky

Hi! If you're willing to trade to Canada, I have a few cards on your extended want list. I have 048 Sterling, , 219 Anchovy, 228 Bubbles, 232 Canberra, 277 Monty, and 291 Sparro.

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I'm interested in 089 Diana or 356 Pietro - not sure if you'd be interested in trading several of my cards for either one of those?

If not, could we trade my 048 Sterling and 228 Bubbles for your 063 Mint and 128 Tom?

I've been doing most of my trading on reddit and can give you my username if you'd like to check my feedback.

Let me know if you'd be interested in a trade. Thanks!

Last edited:
Bam, Zell, Mitzi for Pietro and Zucker? :)

I've got Bam! Could I get any one of these?
bluebear
flurry
ruby
diana
mariana
lolly
erik
zucker
lucky

I'll think about these, thanks! trying to keep as many options open as possible for marshal, julian, ankha

Hi! If you're willing to trade to Canada, I have a few cards on your extended want list. I have 048 Sterling, , 219 Anchovy, 228 Bubbles, 232 Canberra, 277 Monty, and 291 Sparro.

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I'm interested in 089 Diana or 356 Pietro - not sure if you'd be interested in trading several of my cards for either one of those?

If not, could we trade my 048 Sterling and 228 Bubbles for your 063 Mint and 128 Tom?

I've been doing most of my trading on reddit and can give you my username if you'd like to check my feedback.

Let me know if you'd be interested in a trade. Thanks!

after I get my priority out of the way and if I still have either diana or pietro and you're still looking I can probably do this. normally prefer not to trade to canada but if I'm getting enough out of it I think it's worth considering! thanks for the offer :)

I'll think about these, thanks! trying to keep as many options open as possible for marshal, julian, ankha

after I get my priority out of the way and if I still have either diana or pietro and you're still looking I can probably do this. normally prefer not to trade to canada but if I'm getting enough out of it I think it's worth considering! thanks for the offer :)

Sounds good to me. At that point, I may have some other cards you're interested in as well. Best of luck getting your priority cards! :)

Cool! Just keep me posted :cool:

Hello! If your list is up to date, and no others have claimed these yet, we could trade:

Your:
122 Lucha, 146 Rodney, 156 Gabi, 185 Chops

For my:
048 Sterling, 068 Clyde, 166 Kitty, 200 Rocket

Let me know if you're interested! :D

229 Cousteau, 263 Gaston, series 3 Isabella and bam for Pietro

hi, this sounds good! series 3 isabelle is seriously so cute I wouldn't mind having two if I got an extra from my incoming packs. will pm in a bit

Hello! If your list is up to date, and no others have claimed these yet, we could trade:

Your:
122 Lucha, 146 Rodney, 156 Gabi, 185 Chops

For my:
048 Sterling, 068 Clyde, 166 Kitty, 200 Rocket

Let me know if you're interested! :D

hi, I'll let you know once I get the last of my cards in the mail! I'll put them down as pending for you

Hi there! I've got Julian (173), and i'm interested in Lolly (333)

I'm new around here but I've done trades on ACC and i'm willing to send first! I also live in Canada. Let me know if you're interested :)

hi, I'll let you know once I get the last of my cards in the mail! I'll put them down as pending for you

Ok, just let me know either way :) I'll try to keep my eye on the thread, otherwise you can PM me as well. Thank you!

Hi there! I've got Julian (173), and i'm interested in Lolly (333)

I'm new around here but I've done trades on ACC and i'm willing to send first! I also live in Canada. Let me know if you're interested :)

hmm very tempting! do you mind if I get my packs first before deciding?

Yeah no worries! Just pm me when you get your cards. I'll hang on to Julian for you in the meantime :)

Back