Mint
White Rose
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Do you enjoy being at home, or do you like to always go out and do something? or a mix of both.

I'm primarily a homebody and people always find it weird. I don't like going out alone so any time I go out it's with my boyfriend. Going out alone gives me anxiety. But I'm not the adventurous type, that's my boyfriend's role kinda lol
He's the one to get me out and see new places.

But I honestly enjoy being at home, watching youtube videos, anime, reading books, manga, or playing video games.
I obviously cook, clean and do everything a housewife does (I'm a stay at home mom), but people always act like I'm supposed to be throwing myself in a forest and finding new land or some ish lol

Man when I glanced at the thread title I thought you were asking if we were homeboys lmao.

I'm definitely a homebody. When I was in school I ran with a couple of peculiar crowds that enjoyed rowdy activities, which to me were not very tasteful. There were some occasions where I joined them but I never enjoyed it, people were far too obnoxious and irritating for my introverted tastes. I really prefer being at home BUT I don't mind going out for a drink so long as I'm with a street-smart and responsible crowd, and if it's any of my family then it's even better.

That being said, I love a casual day out for lunch or shopping, either with friends or family, and I love seeing new places. So maybe I'm really a mix in some ways, but still leaning towards a homebody more than the other.

Oh my god I thought this said "homeboy" I was like ?????

But yeah I'm mostly at home. I don't feel safe going out alone so if my friend's unavailable I pretty much have nothing to do outside.

No I'm not! I love going out and experiencing new things and seeing new places. Being stuck indoors all day actually makes me so depressed.

I lean towards homebody. I don't always enjoy going out even if its with my friends because I just like keeping to myself but it's always refreshing to get out of the house to eat or shop after awhile

I like to hide in the darkness in my room like any other emo teen at home, the sun burns me.

Both. Enjoy being at home doing my own thing as much as heading out and socializing or seeing shows. Can spend days at a time inside (especially when the weather is dreary) or a month outside slowly inching across the country on a bicycle/through mountains on foot. :p Gotta say being cooped up for days really affects my mood, especially if I don't get natural sunlight. Part of the reason why I live where I do, it's sunny most of the time even in the dead of winter.

I'm mostly a homebody, but when I go out I prefer to go out alone.

i primarily like being at home, but i always like to be out with friends if i can

Definitely. I don't like going anywhere by myself and it's usually my friends who get me to go places. Without them, I'd probably never go out.

I'm totally a homebody ( ' v ' )/ ~ I don't really like going out even with my friends or to do some grocery. ^^ (Except with my little sister when she needs me to buy something) I fell so comfortable at home that I can even stay in my bedroom or in my living room for hours and hours. (?꒳`)

Well. Most of the time i'm inside to do my favorite past time. Video Games of course. There are a few things I would and do like to do outside. So i'm mostly a homebody.

Homebody, I never do anything. I work, sleep, and be lazy at home. No wonder I don't have any friends...

Back