favourite to least favourite villager personalities?

Favorite to least favorite:
1. Cranky: They amuse me. They mean well but come off harsh.
2. Jock: They make me laugh. They try so hard but are cute over energized dorks.
3.Uchi: Tomboys are sweet.
4.Lazy: They like to sleep and eat. Sounds good to me.
5.Snooty: Like cranky but know things about fashion.
6.Normal: They seem like little shy bookworms.
7.Smug: They annoy me. Quit flirting.
8.Peppy: They seem pretty hyper and self centered. If it's a peppy I like (say Bianca) they they're my bff but otherwise I hate them.

1. Cranky - I love some of the characters that come with this personality (all of the cranky wolves, Roscoe, Rolf, Peewee), how deep their voices are, and how rude they can be haha. They're also kind if you manage to befriend them, which is pretty sweet.
2. Lazy - Adorable and comical. I find it amusing how they love talking about eating and sleeping.
3. Normal - Really sweet and kind personality. I find them the easiest to befriend, and they're so polite to the character.
4. Smug - Super polite and gentlemanly. Also extremely polite to the character, and a little flirty if they're female.
5. Snooty - I actually prefer how they were watered down in this game. They were so nasty and abrasive in WW, and I didn't enjoy talking to them much.
6. Peppy - I find them to be way too in your face...they get on my nerves. I usually only have one peppy in my town because I don't like high energy people much.
7. Jock - A bit boring, come up with horrible nicknames for the character, but they're ok once they've been befriended.
8. Uchi - Meh, I just don't care about them. I also find most of them ugly so...

Jock - I find them really funny, I always end up with lots of them in my town lol - they've grown on me.
Lazy - They're just cute and funny!
Uchi - They're caring and direct.
Snooty - I like them in NL more than the other games, maybe it's because they're friendlier? I used to dig holes to trap snooty villagers in older games, I hated them lol.
Cranky - the same as snooty, their more 'negative sides' give them both quite entertaining personally types imo.
Normal - kind, easy to have dialogue with and to befriend.
Peppy - I find them kind of... annoying?
Smug - I don't know much about this personality type to judge it, I have Lopez in my town and he's nice and of the smug personality type? Idk, I haven't experienced enough to put it any higher on my list.

Back