• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL guide app updated

I also strongly endorse this app. When I started playing New Leaf (which was less than a year ago) the Prima guide was recommended to me for checklists & other information. I bought one on eBay in the price range of $25-$35. Spendy, but thought it was a good investment. Eventually after collecting enough items, I began using the checklists. And that was a bit of a chore...not much was alphabetized nor in any logical order...so it became a nightmare thumbing back & forth through the index in the back & then going back to the page each item was on.

So eventually I googled "New Leaf checklists" or something along those lines, and search results came up with this app. My God, what a time saver, compared to using that Prima guide. Nintendo should really pay the developer(s) & sponsor this app... I take that back, at that point it'll get all dressed up & we'll end up having to pay a bunch of money for it. Simple & basic as it is, it's perfect.

It was also great timing when I left a 5 star feedback review about 2 weeks ago, saying the only flaw was that the Welcome amiibo update items weren't included yet. And a day or two later...there was the update! Awesome.

My only suggestions would be to 1: add another way to look at clothing, by season. For example, it would be handy to see all of Gracie's clothing available during the current season, so I don't continue to run up to her floor every day seeing if there is anything new, if I have it all, already. And 2: there should be some kind of asterisk or mark or label next to items that are unorderable. That way when I pop a balloon, or obtain an item in any way that I don't recognize, I could look it up on the app, and see if it's worth bringing over to ReTail, or whether I should stash it away if I couldn't order it again later.

Last edited:
It's designed for phones and not tablets so I doubt it would work on my Android tablet.

I use it on my Android tablets and both iPads. The only issue I have with iPads, you have to view app in portrait mode. There is no landscape mode.

I use it on my Android tablets and both iPads. The only issue I have with iPads, you have to view app in portrait mode. There is no landscape mode.

Yep, it works with my tablet. Though I uninstalled it for a reason: it's too clunky. Choosing which villagers are in your town takes ages, then you got to choose what items you have owned and what fish and bugs you have caught and so on. Not to mention that the ad at the bottom opens sometimes even when I don't touch it. I'm really sorry, but this app needs a lot of work. The only thing I found useful was the important upcoming birthdates and what can be caught right now.

Yep, it works with my tablet. Though I uninstalled it for a reason: it's too clunky. Choosing which villagers are in your town takes ages, then you got to choose what items you have owned and what fish and bugs you have caught and so on. Not to mention that the ad at the bottom opens sometimes even when I don't touch it. I'm really sorry, but this app needs a lot of work. The only thing I found useful was the important upcoming birthdates and what can be caught right now.

its designed to be used from the start. of course its going to take time to input all the items you have. it cant read the data from your game.

MoriDB or any other list would take just as long.

This looks great! I'm bookmarking it so I can find it again when I get a new phone here pretty soon~ Thanks for sharing something so helpful! ^^

Back