• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plot reset help

Cottonball

#1 Sasaeng fan
Bells
Switch
0486-9372-0613
Mom's Plush
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
After the update does the plot reset trick work? And does it work with asking a amiibo villager?

Ive done the trick 2 times but molly has gone to the same spot both times, help?

They seem a bit more stubborn now, but plot resetting DOES work. It actually works better, because villagers won't mow down QR codes...unless there's no possible spot for them to plot.

Just keep at it. She will eventually move to a new spot.

Last edited:
Oh damn I wish I knew that so I could of placed them down now it's too late zz

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tried 6 times still same spot

It took me 29 tries last time.

But if it's not a spot where someone is moving out, you can safely time travel back to yesterday and pit down patterns in the undesirable location.

Last edited:
29 times before they moved plots?? Damn
I'm starting to think I did it wrong zz

If you want to possibly make it easier, do it this way:

Change your 3DS clock (not the game clock) back to yesterday, or whatever day you asked Molly to move in

Go around and start slapping down QR codes

Any spaces you would like to see her plot into, leave a 3 x 3 area open. Technically it's 3 x 4 for their door, but others have said that that doesn't matter for their plot.

Save, set your system clock back to today and continue plot resetting.

^^ This actually works, I tried it yesterday with Deirdre because I missed a spot, I got advised to TT using the 3DS clock and place patterns down and TT back to the day she moves in and it worked, she was no longer favourtising the front of my house. Good luck c:

Yep! I did it today with Phoebe. Two resets and she was where I wanted her.

Thank you for your help I did the patern thing and it worked

Back