• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

About the Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghibli

ʚ Teary-Eyed Dummy ɞ
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
How come Museum shops and Museum threads can't be closed by the maker ? I'm not sure if this has been asked before ;v; (probably) I really need two of my forums to be closed.

You can report a thread if you want them closed. It would be nice to have the ability to lock and close your own threads...

You can report a thread if you want them closed. It would be nice to have the ability to lock and close your own threads...

Ah.. damn, report my own thread cries making myself a criminal, ok thanks LOL. I wish we could as well, I also wish that they'd make threads that are really old not visible to anyone but the person themselves when they're closed after like...a day,so there wouldn't be so much clutter, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back