• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ever Had a Paranormal Experience?

Do you believe in the paranormal?

• Total voters
I experienced one in elementary school. At the time my grandpa passed away and a few days later I received a voice mail with a message that sounded exactly like his voice saying "I miss you and take care". And that's it. Never called back but the voice was so distinct and it really sounded like him.;-;

yeah when i was camping and it was a mess and i very much so believe in the paranormal and a a a a...

Listen up sinners because this is one of the scariest stories involving the paranormal you'll ever hear, so sit back, buckle up, and listen to this wild ride.

So I was sitting in my bed one night at like 3am and thought to myself "damn I'm hungry I could really use a sandwich right now" so I got up and went into my kitchen and started making myself some food. But you know, I don't wanna be alone with my own thoughts at 3am in the morning so I decided to play some music and listen to that whilst I made my sandwich. So there I was, making my sandwich, when I heard this really big loud thud or a bang like someone was knocking on something but because I was playing music I wasn't too sure if it was part of the song or something so I paused it, and then waited and like 5 mins later heard it again so I grabbed a knife and locked myself in the bathroom and cried a lil bit, sitting by the toilet in case I soiled myself.

So there I was, hiding in my bathroom with a knife and then I heard it go BANG again and I was gonna call ghostbusters or something but I left my PHONE in the KITCHEN, ughh I was so MAD. So I continue hiding there for maybe 5-10 minutes, and then I decide to put my big boy pants on and try find out where it's coming from. First things first, I go into the kitchen to grab my phone because like what if I die or something, I need some PROOF. So, I grab my phone and I consider playing the ghostbusters theme song to set the mood, but thought I better not in case I upset the DEMON. So I'm just hiding and then I hear it again and it sounds like it's coming from the back door and I'm like thank Jesus I locked it tonight. So I drop down on all fours and start crawling through my house to go investigate my back door, and I get there and there is NOTHING because it's too dark to see anything and I was gonna turn the light on my phone on but didn't want to draw attention to myself. So I just sit my the door with my knife in one hand and my phone in he other, readying myself, and then I hear it AGAIN. So I turn around and I see it's just my freaking dog trying to get inside because he's a spoiled **** and saw someone was awake when I went into the kitchen to make my sandwich and tried to get inside.

Now you are probably asking yourself "Jake, what does your cute dog have to do with paranormal activity?", but let me tell you; sometimes when I'm hugging him he will SNORT like a PIG and I ask him "B, are u a pig??" and he just SNORTS BACK the cheeky ****. So yes, he is possessed by a demon.

probably just a coincidence, and more along the lines of a horror thing...
I was really young like 5.... and it was storming. the phone rings, and I'm home with my sister
I pick it up and someone just says "are you alone?" I cried and ran around freaking out.

I really want to go to a haunted place or something.... and play with a ouija board

I have not, but I do believe in ghosts. Although sometimes it could be our minds tricking us.

Sometimes my tv turned off by itself while I was watching it. Not sure if if was paranormal activity, but I do believe in the possibility of spirits, aliens, etc.

Sometimes my tv turned off by itself while I was watching it. Not sure if if was paranormal activity, but I do believe in the possibility of spirits, aliens, etc.

this reminded me something happened the other day.
this lamp that I have not been able to get turn on in the living area part of my apartment just turned on while I was watching tv... I could not find a reason for why it came on at that moment at all....

I believe in it very much so, and I have countless experiences, I am pretty sure I am like a beacon for it because I've had experiences all my life. I have experienced just about every kind of "anomaly" possible, from orbs to full apparitions. I'm sure I've mentioned a lot of them on here before, but if anybody is interested in hearing some of my stories just let me know. =]

I mean, I'm more inclined to not believe it but....a part of me can't dismiss it completely

My mother knew someone who was interested in creepy **** like that, and I don't whether it was a ouija board or something, but she kept trying to "contact the spirits".
Eventually, after a few "sessions", she could feel the weight of something invisible in her bed-- deMonS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh actually this reminds me of this really creepy Tumblr post

gjmDC21.jpg

Last edited:
WELL ONE TIME
my cousin and I were sitting on the couch in my old aparment, and the door in one of the rooms closed
there was nobody else there, and there were no windows open. NO PETS OR ANYTHING

and I literally went and checked and there's nothing that could've moved the door. Plus, the door was on top of a carpet, so it takes some effort to move it.

That apartment was so creepy though, probably haunted

Not quite sure if I do believe in it but I find ghost investigations and stuff interesting fake or not. Not sure if it's anything paranormal but there has been a couple of instances where I could have sworn that I've heard the piano play keys by itself and no one was around (not even our cats)

i used to hear random voices when i was younger at night.
not exactly paranormal, but i used to think it was ghosts trying to tell me something. it was most likely just voices in my head.
so yes, in the past, but not anymore.

Last edited:
Not quite sure if I do believe in it but I find ghost investigations and stuff interesting fake or not. Not sure if it's anything paranormal but there has been a couple of instances where I could have sworn that I've heard the piano play keys by itself and no one was around (not even our cats)

When I was young, we had to get rid of the piano because of that.

My grandmother has psychic powers...right before something really bad happens she ALWAYS tells me she knows something is wrong, and the next day you hear about it on the news

Yeah, a while back in my middle school years. I was at my best friend's place. And we could've sworn that her great grandmother's spirit was still sticking around that place. She saw a weird light floating in the room, and usually weird floating lights are associated with spirit entities so... And we could've sworn someone grabbed our hands gently, too. We could've just had a wild imagination, since we were in 6th grade at the time, but I don't know. I don't doubt that this kinda stuff exists, though.

Yes, one day i grabbed an orange soda from the fridge and *GASP* it was cold. I couldn't explain how this could have happened but it did. I was so scared that i threw down the soda can and it went everywhere then i scream like a girl, very high pitched so i called 911 about the problem but they hanged up on me, maybe due to the phone line being cut out, so i did the most reasonable thing i could do in that situation, i threw a chair thru the window. To this day, i can't go near a fridge again without thinking about this tragic incident that made me scream like i'm scared.

No, I've never had a paranormal experience.

I don't believe in the paranormal, but I find reading or listening to people's accounts of their experiences somewhat entertaining. I'd like to visit supposedly haunted places sometime to see things for myself though.

Back