• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you recovered a villager who moved out to other town?

Buster Bunny

Bells
I've got a villager who moved out without warning and I was wondering if it was possible to get her back one day.
She was adopted by a friend, but he unfortunatelly allowed her to move out.

So, if that villager moved to another person's town via void and was about to move out it would possible to convince her to move back in to the town which she originated after the 16 villager cycle?

You can have any villager back as many times as you like as long as they're out of your void, if that's what you're asking.
Just like you can repeatedly scan a villagers card to move them in multiple times

I've got a villager who moved out without warning and I was wondering if it was possible to get her back one day.
She was adopted by a friend, but he unfortunatelly allowed her to move out.

So, if that villager moved to another person's town via void and was about to move out it would possible to convince her to move back in to the town which she originated after the 16 villager cycle?

So long as you have passed the 16 villager cycle you can see if you can pick her up from your friends void.

Cool.
That's something hard to happen.

I don't want to get that villager back with the cards since she won't remember me.

But, if I learn that a friend got her moved from my void then I'll try convince her to return when I get free space.

Cool.
That's something hard to happen.

I don't want to get that villager back with the cards since she won't remember me.

But, if I learn that a friend got her moved from my void then I'll try convince her to return when I get free space.

well yeah they'll remember you but when they move into your town you can't have that relationship you had before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

plus once they move in they won't remember that they use to live in your town

Back